aberdeen-music

18th feb

The Milner

A massive thanks to flash and mark and everyone at the moorings for last night we had an amazing time! Hurt my back tho and im in a lot of pain today, was more than worth it tho!

I thought all the bands played really well last night, i spoke to a few of the 48K people and after finding out what had happened to one of them its great to see them back on stage, not quite my thing but a very solid and tight band with a good front man.

Element were awesome last night, easily the best ive seen them play so far, they suit the moorings very well, i think you guys are the reason im in so much pain today haha worth it tho :)

Iomega also really really impressed me they were tight as fuck and have some great songs, delighted to see them up here again and ill def go see them next time.

As for us, we had a lot of fun and even we played a new one we were suppose to practise today so all in all a good set for me :)

cant wait till we're back again.

i stumbled in from The Tunnels while Stayover were playing and fell over. I then tried sticking dreadlock that had ripped in half off the back of my head up my nose and pull it out my mouth which didnt work. I would comment on the music but i couldnt actually remember hearing any I was that minced.

sorry, this post contributes nothing. im gonna go cry.