aberdeen-music

epiphone sg - fender tele(mex)

stevealex35

Hello there,

i thought i'd try my luck and see if anyone was thinking like myself (or technically, the opposite) and i was wandering if theres anyone out there with a mexican tele and would prefer an sg!

At the moment i have a strat, and a spare sg, but im desperatly wanting a tele and i have found no real use for my sg (although i did use it for a while and it was really nice-just not the sound im looking for anymore).

If anyone is interesting in doing a bit of a swap that would be amazing. the reason i am looking for a mexican tele is that it is just for a back up guitar so i do not wish to spend that much (which is why a swap would be ideal)

thanks.:up:

Hello there' date='

i thought i'd try my luck and see if anyone was thinking like myself (or technically, the opposite) and i was wandering if theres anyone out there with a mexican tele and would prefer an sg!

At the moment i have a strat, and a spare sg, but im desperatly wanting a tele and i have found no real use for my sg (although i did use it for a while and it was really nice-just not the sound im looking for anymore).

If anyone is interesting in doing a bit of a swap that would be amazing. the reason i am looking for a mexican tele is that it is just for a back up guitar so i do not wish to spend that much (which is why a swap would be ideal)

thanks.:up:[/quote']

how much would u sell the sg for?

daniel

hey,

im actually not 100% sure, i think it is an sg310, which i just checked and they're going for less than i thought now, so 150 doesn't seem reasonable anymore. this is why i probably couldn't sell it because i would still need a back-up guitar which would be unlikely for me to get if i sold this one for cash for another.

sorry about that.