aberdeen-music

FMAs - What are you wearing?

Rachie

Same as I wore at the Fudgies two years ago. Full double-breasted black dinner suit complete with bow-tie. Apparently makes me look like a "fun-sized James Bond" according to the doorman working at The Lemon Tree at the time. Cheeky git.

that comment was from the doorman last year.

I'll be wearing my black suit and black shirt combo again.

What happened to the Clown-suit idea? I rather liked that one... ;)

Black dress and high heels that on friday night crippled my feet is the plan for me.

I shall have them broken in by next Saturday. I shall.

I too shall be wearing a new black dress and high heels which crippled my feet on Saturday night when I attempted to break them in

We could hobble around together and keep each other propped up if necessary!

I too shall be wearing a new black dress and high heels which crippled my feet on Saturday night when I attempted to break them in

i unselfishly offer myself to the aforementioned ladies as a proper upper!!! and to any other of the other fine ladies in attendance! note i will gladly prop u up!

Huzzah!

I still have the blisters. So I can't donn thick socks and wear them around the house in order to break them in further.

I should so have thought further ahead. Heh. I'm not used to high heels!

There's no time for me to clean the kilt or suit. So i'll be wearing what i've been wearing to teach in that week, so i'll be looking smart but not as swish as i'd like.

This year i aim to remember the whole night, because the last 2 years have been hazy till 1/2am, then blank thereafter.

Guest tv tanned

I will be wearing my suit, not decided on my shirt tie combo, might wear the very nice Italian shirt & tie my brother bought for me. Either that or my tried and tested burgundy shirt with a silver/grey tie which would let me wear my rather dashing burgundy shoes.