aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
JaseyBoi

Post Counts

I appreciate a post count this day in age means absolutly nothing but someone has been tampering about and mine is now down to 6 ..... whats going on?

i mean 6 ffs makes a mockery of the hundreds i had no?

You need to go away a while and get some original material mate everything you say has been said 100times before.....( i know ill try being cool by attacking the forum idiot) it aint big and it aint hard.... slate me when we have football meetings mate not on a damn board.

Just a theory... but I think... that Neil's set it so that your post count doesn't go up through posts in the Wasteland, so if like me, that's where most of your posts are, it will have gone down considerably.

I just replied to a thread in another forum, and mine went up, so I'm guessing that's what's happened.

Fair enough plan I guess.

aye but i had hundreds before now i have 6 did the new set up delete all post counts if oly active in wastelands?

i am a reader of the whole forum but only post in the wastelands as i honestly feel not being 100% totaly musicaly minded, My opinions dont need to be aired in most other sections (take note cloud :p ) the wastelands is for everyone and everything and feel it is a major part of abdn-music now wether people like it or not..

Well mine was at over 3000 the other day, half of which being in the Wasteland, so I'm not surprised it's down to the number it is.

Your posts haven't been deleted, only the way your post count is tallied.

Tis only a number. I reckon it was better before when they didn't appear on profiles anyway.

I appreciate a post count this day in age means absolutly nothing but someone has been tampering about and mine is now down to 6 ..... whats going on?

i mean 6 ffs makes a mockery of the hundreds i had no?

wasteland whore?