aberdeen-music

Smoke free pubs

GraemeC

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I've not been out to a pub/club since the ban, but I'm informed that you can now smell the piss on the floor of the gents throughout the entire building, and so now everyone can know this pleasure.

Tell me, it there one guy who goes round every bar and decide to foul the floor in the lavs, then leaves for the next, or are there loads of these grotty men about? I wonder what thre houses are like? Whether or not their bathroom floor is coated in dried urine, or if they have employed/married some nameless woman to wipoe up the mess they make?

I don't think it was the "smell" of smoke that us non smokers were worried about....

I don't think sniffing piss can lead to cancer of the lungs (blah blah)....

as for me, I piss in the trough, I've not been that pissed to piss out of the trough...I'd advise going to a different pub if it smells of piss...

I don't think it was the "smell" of smoke that us non smokers were worried about....

I don't think sniffing piss can lead to cancer of the lungs (blah blah)....

as for me' date=' I piss in the trough, I've not been that pissed to piss out of the trough...I'd advise going to a different pub if it smells of piss...[/quote']

You're gonna get cancer drinking alcohol, going out in the sunshine, breathing traffic fumes, etc. etc. At least the faggy pubs smelt nice.

There's a time and a place to promote good health, the pub is not such a place. Open a bunch of non-smoking yoga classes instead.

The only good thing about this ban is that anti-smokers now have nothing to moan about.

yip, I was infact singing the praises of being able to wear the same clothes the next day after bonny prince billy...

now all we have to listen to is smokers moaning...swings and roundabouts, eh.

I am sure in 300 years time, when smoking is good for you, it'll be changed back....hoho

You're gonna get cancer drinking alcohol' date=' going out in the sunshine, breathing traffic fumes, etc. etc. At least the faggy pubs smelt nice.

.[/quote']

faggy pubs smelled nice?...hard core! I bet you lick the carpets when no one is looking....

ps, in small amounts, the sun and alcohol are actually good for you (this week).

I agree about cars, they are next, I hope.....water powered cars, but would exxon and BP and halliburton let that happen?......

You're gonna get cancer drinking alcohol' date=' going out in the sunshine, breathing traffic fumes, etc. etc. At least the faggy pubs smelt nice.

.[/quote']

faggy pubs smelled nice?...hard core! I bet you lick the carpets when no one is looking....

ps, in small amounts, the sun and alcohol are actually good for you (this week).

I agree about cars, they are next, I hope.....water powered cars, but would exxon and BP and halliburton let that happen?......

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Had a few nights on the piss since the ban came in, and it doesn't bother me a great deal. You smoke less, thus saving a bit of cash. There's some pretty good sights on Windmill Brae as well at that time of night.

i had a genius brainwave last night, they need to invent fag flavoured glade plug ins so the 'traditional' boozers can still retain that smokey smell without the cancer. pubs need to do something to mask the smell of stale urine and sick from the toilets anyway, perhaps this is the winning idea! :)

ps' date=' in small amounts, the sun and alcohol are actually good for you (this week).

I agree about cars, they are next, I hope.....water powered cars, but would exxon and BP and halliburton let that happen?......[/quote']

I alwys thought there was something warming about cigarette smell. It reminds me of pubs in the Lake District whn we went camping and it rained.

But then I like the smell of wet dog so you should probably ignore me.

Was it you in a flat' date=' and seven dogs living seperately in their own flats?

This is what I have in my head anyway...[/quote']

Unfortunately it's me in a flat, and 7 dogs living in another single bedroom flat upstairs with their old git owner.