aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MerryChristmas

wtf?

You have been banned for the following reason:

Making offensive remarks.

Date the ban will be lifted: 21-02-2006, 18:00

wtf?

explain, i havent posted anything offensive to anyone...??????

Referring to people as "cripples" isn't offensive then? No, I suppose it wouldn't be to you would it.

About Time

The posts about Depression Dyslexia etc were WELL out of line,NOT funny and deserving of more than a wee ban.

The posts about Depression Dyslexia etc were WELL out of line' date='NOT funny and deserving of more than a wee ban.[/quote']

Oppression of opinions.... thats the way things are heading:up:

Its not offensive

its in the dictionary' date=' look it up

[url']http://www.answers.com/cripple&r=67

So just because it's in the dictionary means it can't be offensive then? You're not particularly intelligent are you?

And as Biz correctly points out you have made other, equally offensive remarks in the past that went unpunished. This latest post of yours was the straw that broke the camel's back as far as I'm concerned.

So just because it's in the dictionary means it can't be offensive then? You're not particularly intelligent are you?

And as Biz correctly points out you have made other' date=' equally offensive remarks in the past that went unpunished. This latest post of yours was the straw that broke the camel's back as far as I'm concerned.[/quote']

Opinions are expressed......... and repressed

Opinions are expressed......... and repressed

Repressed? Check your dictionary again' date=' I think you mean suppressed.

And yes, we do try to suppress openly ignorant and offensive opinions being expressed on this web site. Did you not read the Guidelines?

opinions WITHOUT KNOWING THE FACTS?

I am a big Gerry Sadowitz fan BECAUSE HE IS OFFENSIVE AND TAKES NO PRISONERS,but you are just offensive without any humour.

let's see how funny it is if a friend or relative of yours dies-it's a fucking BIG reminder that Depression IS NOT just attention seeking as you incorrectly state

I am a big Gerry Sadowitz fan BECAUSE HE IS OFFENSIVE AND TAKES NO PRISONERS' date='but you are just offensive without any humour.

let's see how funny it is if a friend or relative of yours dies-it's a fucking BIG reminder that Depression IS NOT just attention seeking as you incorrectly state[/quote']

look you twat, a member of my family did commit suicide because as he said in his s-letter "i have been depressed"...

Im didnt think much of it and thought it better to keep my mouth shut but when my father and i went out drinking we talked about it and he felt the same as me, depressed people are attention seekers

Repressed? Check your dictionary again' date=' I think you mean suppressed.

And yes, we do try to suppress openly ignorant and offensive opinions being expressed on this web site. Did you not read the Guidelines?

using the word cripple was not an opinion that is the way i speak, post, write letters.

I suppose that people who use the words retard and deaf and dumb should be locked up.

whats better

retard

stupid

moronic

mentally disabled

?????

its easier to type retard or stupid...

Depression is an illness mate, whether you choose to believe or not.

You could keep whining about this ban, but c'mon, it's not like its for a month, it ends in 2 days. Go read a book or something.

I'm kinda jealous, if Merry Christmas thinks depression is attention seeking then he has obviously never suffered from it - lucky git! I find it hard to believe that he hasn't had any mates fall to it though, he cant be a very popular chap - which doesn't surprise me!

Depression is an illness mate' date=' whether you choose to believe or not.

You could keep whining about this ban, but c'mon, it's not like its for a month, it ends in 2 days. Go read a book or something.[/color']

I dont believe it is an illness, i believe that it is attention seeking pure and simple

I'm kinda jealous' date=' if Merry Christmas thinks depression is attention seeking then he has obviously never suffered from it - lucky git! I find it hard to believe that he hasn't had any mates fall to it though, he cant be a very popular chap - which doesn't surprise me!

[/color']

One cant suffer from something that doesnt exist... I have quite a few mates, more aquaintances though

Double Standards?

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showpost.php?p=469117&postcount=24

I think you'll find that there is physiological and psychological evidence for depression. It's one thing to say that some people who think they are depressed might not actually be suffering from this illness, but it's completely incorrect to say that it doesn't exist.

Some things are just theories. Depression is a fact.

• Upvote 1