aberdeen-music

Do you want to write a column online about music in Aberdeen?

BruZ

Right, we've just started up a website (well, honestly we set it up in October, but we're slow) and it's aimed at people of almost any age in Aberdeen. It's called Aberdeen Students, but we're probably going to be changing it away from the entire Student theme in the near future. Anyway, I diverge...

Knowing that this was the most visited website online about Aberdeen music specifically, I thought this the best place to ask if anyone wanted to write about music (local, in general, in any way they want) and anything else they want to for us...make yourself heard, on a website that'll hopefully (we're looking to launch a better verion at the end of Feb) become an extremely well-used tool for a lot of the general public.

If anyone is interested, have a look at the page you'd be posting on here and drop me a line if you have any questions, or comments about how we could make it loko slightly better (even though it's only 3/4 done). And also, the general website address is www.aberdeenstudents.co.uk but it looks awful and is also in the process of being vastly improved at the moment...

Cheers!

finlay@aberdeenstudents.co.uk

heh, thannks for the constructive criticism! unfortunately, we agreed to only put up clubs that responded to our letter about the site, so it's not through personal choice.

and yes, all of the pages are being re-done (and will be checked) before the launch...

Heh, like I said, anyone is welcome to write if they've got enough to say...

Me, I've just racked up a playlist that included System F, Tina Turner, The Servant, Bedouin Soundclash, The Pixies and Ferry Corsten. Whatever it says about me, it explains why I need someone else to discuss music :up:

(oh, and MattJimF, I found all those spelling mistakes on the "old" frontpage...agreed, seriously worrying.)