aberdeen-music

Royal Thai Restaurant?

Rachie

no there's no downstairs at the royal thai.

i think there are two small steps at the front street entrance, and further, just before you come into the main dining area i think there are one or two more individual steps. i think the first two steps at the door could be difficult if the person was unassisted.

on the plus side i seem to remember tables are generally quite generously spaced apart.

Sounds intriiiiguing.

Next time I'm in The Moorings. Basically it got off to a bad start as I was in a cab and it stopped at the lights and my ex crossed the road and I realised I was wishing it was her I was taking to dinner.

It was downhill from there really!

The food on my plate was nice though. I spent most of the night staring at it so I remember it very well.

Interesting.

One huge step at the front which was hard enough to get the wheelchair up as it is... then 3 steep steps after that for which they have a removable ramp which isn't really wide enough to push the wheelchair up safely.

Plus no disabled toilets.

It's amazing places get away with that.

Interesting.

One huge step at the front which was hard enough to get the wheelchair up as it is... then 3 steep steps after that for which they have a removable ramp which isn't really wide enough to push the wheelchair up safely.

Plus no disabled toilets.

It's amazing places get away with that.

It's also an amazing coincidence that you never see a disabled Chinese person.