aberdeen-music

panic at the disco are the worst thing ever to happen to music

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

it's very gash

how do people allow themselves to be tricked into liking this appalling shite

you are the same people who believe that i'm a helicopter pilot or that i can make you famous in hollywood when i slur it to you on a friday night

Yip I think they are pretty poo' date=' but there needs to be rubbish out there to make you appreciate the good stuff! and besides if they are havin fun and they have fans you can't really slag them off too bad.[/quote']

they deserve to be slagged off, there in your fucking face everytime you turn on mtv2, absolute pish

they deserve to be slagged off' date=' there in your fucking face everytime you turn on mtv2, absolute pish[/quote']

So is the shittest indie bands ever but I don't hear you complain about that.?(

Do you stop and wonder why it is on tv so much?

I doubt it is the band's fault.

Music channels are pish anyway.

I haven't heard them (or at least not to my knowledge) and I must admit that I don't think I want to. The name does seem to say it all. I used to watch the music channels but I stopped cause they just play the same songs in repeat every 45 minutes or something and there's never anything good on them.

Presents the Lock Up on Radio 1. It has a top 5 independent releases every week, based on record sales. P!ATD keep getting in it, he pleaded with people to stop buying it.

"I have nothing much against them, except they suck."

He said they don't deserve to be where they are, haven't worked for it etc., go listen to some better, worthier bands.

Then was inundated with texts from angry 14 year old girls:laughing:

Guest Tam o' Shantie

excellent, yeah i love how they say "why does it matter that we didn't play a gig before we got signed, why should we play 50 gigs in las vegas to an empty room first?" well jerks, before you get signed your shows shouldn't be empty rooms and secondly the ideais to play outside of a single city, you turd burglars. those queerbait shitbags really get my goat. hey assholes, go back to jerking off over the fruity bassist from fallout boy and leave me alone

fueled by gay men is a wank asshole label anyway.