aberdeen-music

bring me the horizon

Guest five years

Guest five years

hot new band from sheffield!!

www.myspace.com/bmth

they've been hailed as the saviors of british metal, have done major tours with bleeding through amongst others and are...in a word. RUBBISH.

they have no songs, nothing remotely memorable about them and pretty much are all about das haircutz and 'bringing the mosh'

just to clarify to the evidently vast number of users on here who don't know what they're talking about when it comes to the matter, that is a (bad)'scene' band, who are all about the tight jeans and haircuts.

there are no bands in aberdeen close to that. so...leave your 'emo'-bashing tendancies until there are...yeah?

on the other hand www.myspace.com/architects666 are a (good)'scene' band, with melody and musical ability, yes haircutz and tight jeans, but to a much lesser degree.

end of my minor rant.

www.myspace.com/bmth

they've been hailed as the saviors of british metal' date=' have done major tours with bleeding through amongst others and are...in a word. RUBBISH.

they have no songs, nothing remotely memorable about them and pretty much are all about das haircutz and 'bringing the mosh'

just to clarify to the evidently vast number of users on here who don't know what they're talking about when it comes to the matter, [b']that is a (bad)'scene' band, who are all about the tight jeans and haircuts.

there are no bands in aberdeen close to that. so...leave your 'emo'-bashing tendancies until there are...yeah?

on the other hand www.myspace.com/architects666 are a (good)'scene' band, with melody and musical ability, yes haircutz and tight jeans, but to a much lesser degree.

end of my minor rant.

Agreed on BMTH

Thought I'd check after hearing that there to headline that "Face the Fest" alldayer and, like yourself, thought they were a big pile of shit.

Guest five years
bring me the horizon aren't as bad as you make out...

they really are man. proper...bad.

the vocals are nothing remarkable, he doesn't even have much range of screams. plus, he sounds like a whiny american when he does the talking bits, rather than a proper gruff sheffield lad.

aye. they actually dina seem to be all about hair and jeans and being a "hardcore" band as it seems

they call themselves a metal band and theyr all about gettin pished and the good times.

i cant see why you give theyr songs no credit at all. theyr decent metal songs

btbam are amazing. jist get a number 2 a oer and a pair o tracky bottoms and get on wi it

Bring Me The Horizon may not be doing something new, but the "frontmans" other stuff is pretty rad. his clothing "company" Drop Dead occasionaly churns up something tasty, and his solo project Oli Has A Deathwish was actually a lot better. anyone heard that stuff?

Bring Me The Horizon may not be doing something new' date=' but the "frontmans" other stuff is pretty rad. his clothing "company" Drop Dead occasionaly churns up something tasty, and his solo project Oli Has A Deathwish was actually a lot better. anyone heard that stuff?[/quote']

errr they can be credited with doing something new...definitely.

johnny truant are way better in my opinion.

there are way better UK bands that dont get the same credit. try Cry For Silence.