aberdeen-music

The make-no-sense thread!!

Benji

Just don't make any sense.. simple! Or isn't it?

Anybody wanna Co-Organise a day Oot for the Deen Krew? I suggest that we play it by ear, and wait for a scorcher O a day and nip doon to the carnies for a larf. Then head ooer to the beach and hae a mild sesh, and take it fae there.. (Belmont St)..

I think a day Oot is fit A'body's needin' tbh. An Why not? Just a group of randoms getting together to have a blast, get blazin, and do whatever we want to dae.. I think it's called Fun or something like that.

If we can get a load of numbers I think it wid be an aws. day oot..

Guest bluesxman
Well that's a shame.

I'm too swamped with Uni stuff to help organise' date=' but I'd come along.[/color']

Ha, you better wait and see if you win your 'most shaggable' prize, the attentions of many sex pests may spoil your day out....:up:

Hardly. If I can cope serving sleazy men at a strip bar' date=' I'm sure I can cope with that ;) besides, Milner may yet take a surprise lead. There is time.[/color']

Hah, if you work in a strip joint then you'll probably know my brother very well:laughing:

He goes to all of 'em. Him and his mates go out dressed up in designer suits, drinking bottles of champagne and sometimes even get a ride off the manky tarts. (Well not all of them are manky)

One night he ended up going home to Dundee with a stripper an had to pay a taxi home.:laughing:

Oh to have that kind of money to throw around:rolleyes:

He took me out with them for my birthday and went to Angels. One stripper started turning on the patter with me (as they do) until she finally got round to the inevitable question, "would you like a dance?" To which I replied "sorry love, but I have 2 left feet"

He took me out with them for my birthday and went to Angels. One stripper started turning on the patter with me (as they do) until she finally got round to the inevitable question' date=' "would you like a dance?" To which I replied "sorry love, but I have 2 left feet"[/quote']

best post ever

this is a jengo. that is a mengo fish, despoiler of demon worlds, fellater of little girls, mighty in its quest. ooooh, a tengo you say, is he coming from little fett, the facial anxiety of pre-pubescent boys tickling each others chins "my, haven't you grown" they say. "no, not grown" comes the reply "only thought of more extravagabt bonanzas of which to call my own. I say, have you met my friend, he's a lengo, so many worlds has he been to that his hair resembles toilet brush people, they say "not the bleach" in their high pitched queeriness". hello comes the lengo, his friends the tengo and mengo eat the jengo, and tell their mum, bengo, that they have to go. stop it I say, you fuckinh yengo, i am not a rengo, only a dengo. but gengo, your fucking annunnciation is as terrible as a hengo. but kengo, i cant go. stop the fengo, i am a wengo, and the fuckinh vengo is not zengo. xengo, pronounced with like a zengo, masturbates his friends wank-stick, named after the oengo, a physical embodiment of letters. OMGENGO WTFENGO LoLZ0rDZENG0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3|\|&0???? no, you fucking fruit.

Just don't make any sense.. simple! Or isn't it?

Anybody wanna Co-Organise a day Oot for the Deen Krew? I suggest that we play it by ear' date=' and wait for a scorcher O a day and nip doon to the carnies for a larf. Then head ooer to the beach and hae a mild sesh, and take it fae there.. (Belmont St)..

I think a day Oot is fit A'body's needin' tbh. An Why not? Just a group of randoms getting together to have a blast, get blazin, and do whatever we want to dae.. I think it's called Fun or something like that.

If we can get a load of numbers I think it wid be an aws. day oot..[/quote']

You look about 35 years old.

I don't want to become affiliated with you.

(Not the opinion of Birdman, although it probably would be)

I look 35? Lol do I?

I think you should look closer dipshit.. If your basing that on the Avi' date=' then you obviously don't know a half collage of Jim Morrison when you see it...lol..[/quote']

hah I meant to edit that last one..not quote like a scroat. I'm on a roll now tho. so why stop.