aberdeen-music

Important Notice:

delaney

OK I never post here usually, but a friend told me that THE REDCOATS are coming to Aberdeen on April 25th, playing Caf Drummonds.

For those of you who are unaware of this band, they are a third rate Libertines-wannabe band. But that's not the point: the singer James Redcoat is a disgusting man. The Redcoats disbanded after he was caught having an sexual affair, outside his relationship with his girlfriend, with a 13 year old girl. He also used to threaten his girlfriend with physical violence and it was reported that he beat her and also beat bandmates. The man also is a faux-poet and thinks he's a bohemian when he's really just a talentless loser with a receding hair line. Furthermore, he tried to promote his band on the BNP's website. Being the naive fool he is, he didn't realise the BNP were a xenophobic, racist party, and his romantic views of Britain (borrowed heavily from a certain Mr Doherty), he thought, co-incided with theirs.

Please please please let's give this man a proper Aberdonian welcome and let him know there's no room for paedophilic, woman beating, racist knobs up here. He's a complete dick. I shall be at the gig, along with as many friends as I can get to come to boo the guy off stage. He disgusts me.

Guest bluesxman
I'm not saying we bottle the cunt. Just boo or ignore or whatever. He;'s not getting a warm reception though.

You're not saying it directly but you are highlighting his wrong-doings and you get people who decide to take the law into their own hands......

Would any sane person go to see a '3rd rate Libertines' anyways? That's just below Babyshambles.

One would hope not but then you just have to walk down Onion Strasse and see that Aberdeen has some rather stoopid types that don't mind paying money or bolstering the rep of shite people. There are a few stories of a local musician or two that could be told... But I doubt any damage would get done. But I can dream