aberdeen-music

Belmont Street webpage

Metarie

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live for threads like this. There is nothing more entertaining than laughing anonymously at guileless ugly poor people with ill-advised tatoos and poor dental work. I will never' date=' ever get sick of it.[/quote']

it's also a lot safer than going to Budz bar and seeing the spasticated fuck pigs in the flesh and running the risk of a smack in the teeth / drunken one night fumble!

thank you Dan Quale for inventing the interweb and making the world a safer place for us all!

Is it time to get out of work and go to the pub yet? I think i'm losing it a bit.

Anyone up for a pint at Budz bar?

it's also a lot safer than going to Budz bar and seeing the spasticated fuck pigs in the flesh and running the risk of a smack in the teeth / drunken one night fumble!

thank you Dan Quale for inventing the interweb and making the world a safer place for us all!

Is it time to get out of work and go to the pub yet? I think i'm losing it a bit.

Anyone up for a pint at Budz bar?

The internet is safer, but it is too sanitised. There is a certain terrifying thrill in going to places like Budz Bar and engaging in anthropological experiments like eminent Victorian scientists. I often partake with friends in a little hobby we call 'drinking it in' - a game originated by former Vomitus guitarist Black Metal Neil. This is when you go to a rough mainstream bar, dressed very smartly so as to attract attention, and buy one pint each. Rather than drinking alcohol you are there to 'drink in' the electric atmosphere which can only truly be generated by a pub full of degenerates. You then look around the room for upwards of an hour trying to outdo one another by noticing the most incredibly ugly / minky / socially disabled people in the bar and claiming them as your 'wee mate(s)'. Points are gained for interaction with your 'wee mate(s)' (such as talking to them) and extra credit is rewarded if you can humiliate them without them realising or take a photo of yourself with them etc. The ultimate aim of these experiments is to be invited back to a 'hoose party min' which will almost certainly result in you becoming embroiled in several fantastic adventures. Everyone should try this, it is the most fun ever and judging by the photos there are a large number of wee mates just waiting to be befriended at Budz Bar.

The internet is safer' date=' but it is too sanitised. There is a certain terrifying thrill in going to places like Bud Bar and engaging in anthropological experiments like eminent Victorian scientists. Everyone should try this, it is the most fun ever and judging by the photos there are a large number of wee mates just waiting to be befriended at Bud Bar.[/quote']

You're a sick fuck getting engaged to one of those boilers.

The internet is safer' date=' but it is too sanitised. There is a certain terrifying thrill in going to places like Budz Bar and engaging in anthropological experiments like eminent Victorian scientists. I often partake with friends in a little hobby we call 'drinking it in' - a game originated by former Vomitus guitarist Black Metal Neil. This is when you go to a rough mainstream bar, dressed very smartly so as to attract attention, and buy one pint each. Rather than drinking alcohol you are there to 'drink in' the electric atmosphere which can only truly be generated by a pub full of degenerates. You then look around the room for upwards of an hour trying to outdo one another by noticing the most incredibly ugly / minky / socially disabled people in the bar and claiming them as your 'wee mate(s)'. Points are gained for interaction with your 'wee mate(s)' (such as talking to them) and extra credit is rewarded if you can humiliate them without them realising or take a photo of yourself with them etc. The ultimate aim of these experiments is to be invited back to a 'hoose party min' which will almost certainly result in you becoming embroiled in several fantastic adventures. Everyone should try this, it is the most fun ever and judging by the photos there are a large number of wee mates just waiting to be befriended at Budz Bar.[/quote']

this should be an Olympic sport. fucking awesome!

A "hoose party, min" sounds a thrilling and socially rewarding experience.