aberdeen-music

Belmont Street webpage

Metarie

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scott cs.

wow......where do these people reside during the day time, or is Budz Bar some sort of really ugly dimesion?

hmm, we should maybe tip-off the Fortean Times about this.

"Awright baw bag' date=' you're nae ganna be shaggin ma daughta weeout geein me a quick ride first, right ye prick?...watch ma fukkin wig an aw...nae cummin up mih neither...."[/quote']

they bastards at the hendson company woudney gee me n mah burd a joab at they new filum aboot they space mannies, yeh kain, farscape...aye, bastards. we'd o saved them a fortune in make up min.

PS, I do believe they get 10 extra mink points for the queen ash she's got going there...

Mind you' date=' if we got our photos up, maybe there'll be a thread on 'Aberdeen-Minkers.com' mocking us???[/quote']

I wish that web site existed. I saw a couple of classic cases when I was driving down Union street earlier. A large woman with a top seven sizes too small on, her belly hanging out and her braless nips poking right out of it shall forever taint my memory.

Guest DustyDeviada
Alan... it's where JustRite used to be (I think) on Union Street... it's near where' date=' "chicken hut" is now.

You've rumbled me, min. :p[/quote']

Alan, like me, probably doesn't have a clue where Justrite was... but Budz used to be Rosslyn Sports back in the day I think.

Near The Capitol. And The Rubber Shop (OK, the last bit's not true. Nostalgia just ain't what it used to be.)

Last night some random ned that slipped through our net wanted me to take his photo. I asked him "What do you think this is the fuckin Bud Bar?"

LOL, does the moorings have some sort of anti burberry wearing ned policy?