Kuda

Dooran plus special guests

DJ KoJo and Giles Walker

Staccato set

Lorenzo Snow Collective

Amber

: (

Peacock Visual Arts short films

A party night to launch the new 'Creative Cultures Scotland Web Portal'. Much much more than it sounds on paper so come along check out what it is all about and enjoy the eclectic musical line up and visuals...

Tunnels Friday 3rd March

8-3

Reminder!

Creative Culutres Presents

Millennium Child

Mayhem

Kuda

Dooran plus special guests

DJ KoJo and Giles Walker

Staccato set

Lorenzo Snow Collective

Amber

: (

Peacock Visual Arts short films

A party night to launch the new 'Creative Cultures Scotland Web Portal'. Much much more than it sounds on paper so come along check out what it is all about and enjoy the eclectic musical line up and visuals...

Tunnels Friday 3rd March

8-3

what a stonking line-up of eclectica for 3 this gets a BIG :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

what time will :( be on at? (also M.C is the most irritating man i have ever had to work with in my entire life )

Ahhhhh M.C. - The Wyclef Jean of Aberdeen. I shared a flat with him at Woolmanhill back in the day. Some cookie.

3rd March? I'll either come along to this or go to Stellastarr in Dundee. Undecided.

i shall be in attendance of both... so alan' date=' did you get an invite in the end?[/quote']

Hoorah..yes!!!! Thanks to IMP..who are my heroes.

See you there!

(Might need to start shovelling snow right now, though!)

Hey...I was up recording the thunder earlier...how ace was it..lightning, thunder then hailstones.:up:

Hoorah..yes!!!! Thanks to IMP..who are my heroes.

See you there!

(Might need to start shovelling snow right now' date=' though!)

Hey...I was up recording the thunder earlier...how ace was it..lightning, thunder then hailstones.:up:[/quote']

can u remember the last time we had thunder & lighting when it was snowing????

look out bill thompson the alan cynic is moving in

8)

yesterday dinnertime, when it got really dark, some lightning hit a tree about 3 mitres away from where i was standing, split the fucking trunk and just about fell on me... this happened in the same place a few years ago (though i wasnt there) it is fucking scarry

this is on tonight & your ski's can stored @ The Tunnels

:up:

each time it snows in Aberdeen an old guys skis round the 9 holer at Hazlehead. Poor guy has a drip coming off his nose, but as long as he enjoys it...

Incidentally the starter for the 9 holer has been there every day this week so you canna swick on the course for a quick game of snow golf!

Dave

can u remember the last time we had thunder & lighting when it was snowing????

look out bill thompson the alan cynic is moving in

8)

King Tubby and Lee Perry both used thunder and lightning as sound effects on dub records. Tubby also used the sound of a plane taking off as well.

Dave

i thought you only got thunder and lightning when it was really hot. i don't understand.

From the Evening Express -

http://www.thisisaberdeen.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=148308&command=displayContent&sourceNode=201728&home=yes&contentPK=14122063

Mr Masson explained low snow clouds sparked the lightning flashes.

"Thunder and lightning is more common in the summer with high temperatures and so on." he said.

"But today and last night it was all to do with the depth of the snow clouds."

People reported seeing lightning in Bridge of Don, Hatton, Portlethen, and Balmedie.

North-east radio station Northsound 1 went off air at around 8.15am today.

The problem was due to a BT line fault thought to have been caused by a lightning strike.

Hey...I was up recording the thunder earlier...how ace was it..lightning' date=' thunder then hailstones.:up:[/quote']

Yeah, just great, I love lugging about a heavy sack whilst mother nature has a good laugh at our expense.

:swearing: Fuck I was angry today, all mellow now though. :love: