aberdeen-music

March 3rd-Tunnels-Creative Cultures Presents

Jim Stax

Tunnels 3rd of March

tbc

Creative Cultures Scotland Launch Party 3rd March 2006

For the last year a web portal has been developed to bring together lots of information, help and opportunities for people interested in creative and cultural activities in Aberdeen city and Shire. Among the features will be a Whats On, and comprehensive Directories of practitioners, organisations and venues across all the creative sectors. Whether you are an individual practitioner, work in an organisation, or represent a venue, Creative Cultures offers you an instant, free web presence to communicate, promote, sell, engage, network, raise awareness and generally let people know who you are and what you do.

To populate these directories and become part of this creative community on the web, go to their website at www.creativeculturescotland.co.uk and have a look around. When youre ready to add your entry, click the appropriate button on the home page.

The portal will be lauched on 3 March 2006, so get in quick and maximise your exposure and if you want to know more, contact them on info@creativeculturescotland.co.uk

Two special events have been organized to launch the web-site as follows:

@The Tunnels

(In no particular order)

Millennium Child Entertainments Hip-Hop Showcase

M.C. aka Millennium Child,

Mayhem,

Kuda,

Dooran plus special guests.

Plus DJ KoJo and Glies Walker

www.millenniumchildww.com

Staccato Set

Lorenzo Snow Collective

Amber

: (

(Colon Open Bracket)

@Aberdeen Art Gallery

Official Launch featuring Kathryn Sawers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tunnels 3rd of March

tbc

Creative Cultures Scotland Launch Party 3rd March 2006

For the last year a web portal has been developed to bring together lots of information' date=' help and opportunities for people interested in creative and cultural activities in Aberdeen city and Shire. Among the features will be a Whats On, and comprehensive Directories of practitioners, organisations and venues across all the creative sectors. Whether you are an individual practitioner, work in an organisation, or represent a venue, Creative Cultures offers you an instant, free web presence to communicate, promote, sell, engage, network, raise awareness and generally let people know who you are and what you do.

To populate these directories and become part of this creative community on the web, go to their website at [url']www.creativeculturescotland.co.uk and have a look around. When youre ready to add your entry, click the appropriate button on the home page.

The portal will be lauched on 3 March 2006, so get in quick and maximise your exposure and if you want to know more, contact them on info@creativeculturescotland.co.uk

Two special events have been organized to launch the web-site as follows:

@The Tunnels

(In no particular order)

Millennium Child Entertainments Hip-Hop Showcase

M.C. aka Millennium Child,

Mayhem,

Kuda,

Dooran plus special guests.

Plus DJ KoJo and Glies Walker

www.millenniumchildww.com

Staccato Set

Lorenzo Snow Collective

Amber

:( (Colon Open Bracket)

@Aberdeen Art Gallery

Official Launch featuring Kathryn Sawers

Doors for The Tunnels event will be 8pm

& you are welcome to stay till 3am

Fair enough...I'm hoping to see her first (if I'm invited' date=' of course!), and then pop along to the goodies on offer at the Tunnels.....looks like an excellent evening of diverse styles.

What night is the 3rd of March?[/quote']

Ti's but a friday so we expect to see a dancing Alan at some point :)

Kathryn will be on 7ish is my thinking... But my heads up my arse coz I'm moving house