aberdeen-music

WORST BAND 2006 - have your say at the FUDGE AWARDS! :)

The Ghost Of Fudge

to be honest i would say any of this to anyone if they so requested so...

its fun, it fills my day at work when i have nothing to do and people need to stop treating this website like its an actual community...thats the real sad thing here.

when people actually think that most of the users care about how they are percieved on this site. I dont. Its only total jerkoffs like scorge and jake that get off on how they reply to people.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest i would say any of this to anyone if they so requested so...

its fun' date=' it fills my day at work when i have nothing to do and people need to stop treating this website like its an actual community...thats the real sad thing here.

when people actually think that most of the users care about how they are percieved on this site. I dont. Its only total jerkoffs like scorge and jake that get off on how they reply to people.[/quote']

The sad thing about this site is that people take it way too deadly seriously. Arguing on here is one thing, it's a great way to pass the time, as you said...but it's just so sad when people take it offline and do pathetic things like get someone else to tell you that you're a wanker because they're too chicken to say it to your face.

I wish I could understand why people go so angry over this site, it just doesn't make any sense at all....but at the end of the day, it's fucking funny to wind up people who believe that they're in some way superior to everyone else ;)

The sad thing about this site is that people take it way too deadly seriously. Arguing on here is one thing' date=' it's a great way to pass the time, as you said...but it's just so sad when people take it offline and do pathetic things like get someone else to tell you that you're a wanker because they're too chicken to say it to your face.

I wish I could understand why people go so angry over this site, it just doesn't make any sense at all....but at the end of the day, it's fucking funny to wind up people who believe that they're in some way superior to everyone else ;)[/quote']aye, but you're still a fucking knob.

Sorry, this is the first time I have looked at this thread...

Metallica would probably be better off without him.

That has to be the funniest post I've ever read. o_O

I haven't seen all of the above bands so can't say who is worst of the lot.

I like Weeping Jesus and Element 106 though - so neither of them.

When I saw Ascension, their sound was quite poor and I didn't enjoy it...

I hide in the corner at the moorings if you come in?!?! Are you sure you have the right guy, seeing as I hardly get the chance to go to the Moorings these days? I was in there about four weeks ago for the first time in ages.

I don't even know what you guys look like :| I couldn't (and this isn't meant as an insult) tell the difference between Weeping Jesus and Statue of Misery if I tried. How exactly am I supposed to tell you that your band sucks if I don't even know what you look like?

What's the point in all this pointless macho aggression over a difference in taste and opinion anyway?

Christ, surely there's better things to punch people over than a difference of opinion :\

MY posts were reported...thats awesome haha' date=' because mine are the most out of order? I wonder what loser reported them haha! who reports posts? have a read and see who the fucking knobs are here. I dont give a shit how i come accross here anyway because everyone knows me and knows how i am as a person anyway so...*YAWN* but these fucking morons...jake and scorge...jesus! awesome, all publicity is good publicity huh?

I have answered the PM you moron :D[/quote']

this PM has been reported to me by a 'mystery user' concerned that you're, "clearly trying to win 'most punchable' votes...".

I hide in the corner at the moorings if you come in?!?! Are you sure you have the right guy' date=' seeing as I hardly get the chance to go to the Moorings these days? I was in there about four weeks ago for the first time in ages.

I don't even know what you guys look like :| I couldn't (and this isn't meant as an insult) tell the difference between Weeping Jesus and Statue of Misery if I tried. How exactly am I supposed to tell you that your band sucks if I don't even know what you look like?

What's the point in all this pointless macho aggression over a difference in taste and opinion anyway?

Christ, surely there's better things to punch people over than a difference of opinion :\[/quote']

If you dont know who we are, why slag us off? I am really confused now!

I can take critism and can understand other people not liking various types of music but i cant stand people slagging a band off just for the sake of it. There are many bands in abergloom that i personally dont like but ARE good.

We dont force feed it to you (see one of your previous posts)

If you dont know who we are' date=' why slag us off? I am really confused now!

I can take critism and can understand other people not liking various types of music but i cant stand people slagging a band off just for the sake of it. There are many bands in abergloom that i personally dont like but ARE good.[/quote']

Sorry, my grammar is awful.

I know who your band are, I saw you at Hog's gig and didn't like what I heard at all - partly influenced by the fact that I thought you were likable when I saw you at the Moorings aaaaages ago. I don't know what you look like though, so it would be a bit ridiculous to go hunting you guys down just to say "i don't like your band", no?

And yeah, I don't agree with slagging a band off for the sake of it either, if you want some constructive feedback on your band, I'd be happy to give my personal interpretation without being insulting.

Sorry' date=' my grammar is awful.

I know who your band are, I saw you at Hog's gig and didn't like what I heard at all - partly influenced by the fact that I thought you were likable when I saw you at the Moorings aaaaages ago. I don't know what you look like though, so it would be a bit ridiculous to go hunting you guys down just to say "i don't like your band", no?

And yeah, I don't agree with slagging a band off for the sake of it either, if you want some constructive feedback on your band, I'd be happy to give my personal interpretation without being insulting.[/quote']

Every single person bar you has said we are 100+ better since we got rid of our old singer. Does that not say something about you opinion?

you're such a joke mate!

your constant campaign of hate towards us is complete proof that you are a sad' date=' whining pathetic excuse for a human being. you hardly let anything any of us say go without having a pop at it. why do you care so much? seriously though, why?

I'm not even going to get into the musical side of your post and actually debate with you on that because you're a holier than thou elitist fuckstick who has no concept of what this band is about.

seriously though, next time you're going to post something like the above go and try to think "nah, i wont, i dislike them but i'll ignore them." it might actually make you not come off as a total fucking cretin...maybe, i mean you have a long way to go.

what is your actual beef? dont give me this "you guys just overpromote yourselves" bullshit either. you're full of piss you repugnant, pitiful asshole. boo fucking hoo, so no one comes to your shows, try not being fucking crap, being a nice person and stop concerning yourself with what everyone else does and make your band anything remotely close to good.

you're boring...best thing about you is your face because its great looking at really ugly people. it appeals to the more morbid side of human nature. you then ruin it by opening your mouth and letting your putrid bile spill out.

time to shut the fuck up freakshow![/quote']

you sound like a fascist, and you could take your own advice when about to post, and think "nah, i wont, i dislike them but i'll ignore them.".

the idiot blames others to be whiney...

I'll vouch 100% that jealousy is not in any of our make up' date=' we just say what we like, and like what we say. If you don't like it, then piss off, the only joke on this thread is Bent Weapon's emo-esque hurl toys out of pram with a side order of abuse.

On topic: I wish I was still in Ascension, I'd have had a suicide bomber accept the award on our behalf and get a bit of overdue 'scene cleansing' done. A narrow escape for the wet knicker brigade this time.......[/quote']

actually, I suddenly wish the people in this argument would die

Guest Jake Wifebeater
you're such a joke mate!

your constant campaign of hate towards us is complete proof that you are a sad' date=' whining pathetic excuse for a human being. you hardly let anything any of us say go without having a pop at it. why do you care so much? seriously though, why?

I'm not even going to get into the musical side of your post and actually debate with you on that because you're a holier than thou elitist fuckstick who has no concept of what this band is about.

seriously though, next time you're going to post something like the above go and try to think "nah, i wont, i dislike them but i'll ignore them." it might actually make you not come off as a total fucking cretin...maybe, i mean you have a long way to go.

what is your actual beef? dont give me this "you guys just overpromote yourselves" bullshit either. you're full of piss you repugnant, pitiful asshole. boo fucking hoo, so no one comes to your shows, try not being fucking crap, being a nice person and stop concerning yourself with what everyone else does and make your band anything remotely close to good.

you're boring...best thing about you is your face because its great looking at really ugly people. it appeals to the more morbid side of human nature. you then ruin it by opening your mouth and letting your putrid bile spill out.

time to shut the fuck up freakshow![/quote']

I take my hat off to you Rinky, this was a beauty even by your standards. Reread the above, and then ask yourself why you get up so many noses. Don't expect any personal insults in return, as it's nothing personal at all. You're in a band, so you're going to get stick, doesn't matter how untouchable you think you are.

On a side note, you repeatedly breach the rules regarding personal abuse yet one of the mods says I'm the one acting like a kid. Fucking hell, the devil or the deep blue sea?