aberdeen-music

WORST BAND 2006 - have your say at the FUDGE AWARDS! :)

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You certainly act like a jealous little kid.

I'll vouch 100% that jealousy is not in any of our make up, we just say what we like, and like what we say. If you don't like it, then piss off, the only joke on this thread is Bent Weapon's emo-esque hurl toys out of pram with a side order of abuse.

On topic: I wish I was still in Ascension, I'd have had a suicide bomber accept the award on our behalf and get a bit of overdue 'scene cleansing' done. A narrow escape for the wet knicker brigade this time.......

Guest tv tanned
On topic: I wish I was still in Ascension' date=' I'd have had a suicide bomber accept the award on our behalf and get a bit of overdue 'scene cleansing' done. A narrow escape for the wet knicker brigade this time.......[/quote']

Wow.

Can we have a new Fudge Award for the most ill-considered comment ever made?

What a fool.

I'll vouch 100% that jealousy is not in any of our make up' date=' we just say what we like, and like what we say. If you don't like it, then piss off, the only joke on this thread is Bent Weapon's emo-esque hurl toys out of pram with a side order of abuse.

On topic: I wish I was still in Ascension, I'd have had a suicide bomber accept the award on our behalf and get a bit of overdue 'scene cleansing' done. A narrow escape for the wet knicker brigade this time.......[/quote']

you're out of shape, you're ugly, you have a disgusting personality...you must be a virgin...right?

I'll vouch 100% that jealousy is not in any of our make up' date=' we just say what we like, and like what we say. If you don't like it, then piss off, the only joke on this thread is Bent Weapon's emo-esque hurl toys out of pram with a side order of abuse.

On topic: I wish I was still in Ascension, I'd have had a suicide bomber accept the award on our behalf and get a bit of overdue 'scene cleansing' done. A narrow escape for the wet knicker brigade this time.......[/quote']

Wow, you are ace.

Everyone has a pop at each other on this forum. Havent you noticed that yet?

Of course.... but certain members of your band act like a bunch of wifies to be honest.

Not that i'm saying you do, as i find you perfectly reasonable in respect to people on here.

:D

Can we please stick to the topic and not have handbags at 10 paces kiddie winks (you older more 'mature' people who should know better).

MY posts were reported...thats awesome haha, because mine are the most out of order? I wonder what loser reported them haha! who reports posts? have a read and see who the fucking knobs are here. I dont give a shit how i come accross here anyway because everyone knows me and knows how i am as a person anyway so...*YAWN* but these fucking morons...jake and scorge...jesus! awesome, all publicity is good publicity huh?

I have answered the PM you moron :D

I love this...i bet everyone is all sweetness and shit at the actual awards...it would be interesting to see everyone actually just say what they really think to each others faces. It would be so much fun to watch.

unless ringmaster fudge takes order and stages an all out battle royal stylie scenario in which all of the grudge matches on aberdeen-music over the past year are fought out with battleaxes and pitchforks all infront of the general fudge public (this is if the lemon tree permits this sort of behaviour or do they kinda expect it what with it bein fudge and all? with all the blood and guts it could get a bit messy but could be very entertaining!)

anyways everyones happy when somethin like this crops up its what makes ab-music what it is

peace!!!!!!!