aberdeen-music

WORST BAND 2006 - have your say at the FUDGE AWARDS! :)

The Ghost Of Fudge

I realise this vote usually gets comically awarded to a band who have been deemed to have gotten ideas above their station' date=' but come on, Ascension are possibly the worst band the North East has ever had the misfortune to defecate upon the world.[/quote']

Really? So they are now the most hated band in the Deen?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about time the award actually went to a 'worst band' the previous two winners being as far away from worst as is possible!

Ascension are severly shit' date=' they deserve to be egged for their crimes against music.:up:[/quote']

see above...its no biggie. its always the award that gets talked about most anyway therefore the only one that is worth anything :D

Guest tv tanned
i would just to say that i agree on one point there and disagree on the other.

ill pick you up on the one i disagree with.

the worst band isnt awarded to bands getting ideas above their station at all. its awarded to usually the best' date=' busiest and most hardworking band of that particulalr year.

i need not point out the achievements of previous winners psycho a go go, liber8/AW and my minds weapon.

these bands win it because they get up the nose of everyone else in aberdeen not doing as well. its that age old British attitude of never wanting to see people getting on and doing well.

its gay.[/quote']

I said they were deemed to have ideas above their station, not that I personally felt they did have

see above...its no biggie. its always the award that gets talked about most anyway therefore the only one that is worth anything :D

Ah, but if Ascension win it, It will be for the right reasons(they are the title of the award), not because of some jealousy or backlash type shicht.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
the worst band isnt awarded to bands getting ideas above their station at all. its awarded to usually the best' date=' busiest and most hardworking band of that particulalr year.

i need not point out the achievements of previous winners psycho a go go, liber8/AW and my minds weapon.

these bands win it because they get up the nose of everyone else in aberdeen not doing as well.[/quote']

Mince from start to finish.

1. The "best, busiest and most hardworking band" to some people is often simply a total waste of time to other people. Dress it up all you like, mediocrity is mediocrity.

2. If you could point out any "achievements" that would be great. None of those three exactly set the heather on fire.

3. The usual unwillingness to accept that one of the reasons people may not like your band is that it MAY be perceived as a pale, watered-down imitation. Some prefer originals, not poor quality copies. You'd love to think someone was jealous of you, they're not, trust me.

1. The "best' date=' busiest and most hardworking band" to some people is often simply a total waste of time to other people. Dress it up all you like, mediocrity is mediocrity.

2. If you could point out any "achievements" that would be great. None of those three exactly set the heather on fire.

3. The usual unwillingness to accept that one of the reasons people may not like your band is that it MAY be perceived as a pale, watered-down imitation. Some prefer originals, not poor quality copies. You'd love to think someone was jealous of you, they're not, trust me.[/quote']

you're such a joke mate!

your constant campaign of hate towards us is complete proof that you are a sad, whining pathetic excuse for a human being. you hardly let anything any of us say go without having a pop at it. why do you care so much? seriously though, why?

I'm not even going to get into the musical side of your post and actually debate with you on that because you're a holier than thou elitist fuckstick who has no concept of what this band is about.

seriously though, next time you're going to post something like the above go and try to think "nah, i wont, i dislike them but i'll ignore them." it might actually make you not come off as a total fucking cretin...maybe, i mean you have a long way to go.

what is your actual beef? dont give me this "you guys just overpromote yourselves" bullshit either. you're full of piss you repugnant, pitiful asshole. boo fucking hoo, so no one comes to your shows, try not being fucking crap, being a nice person and stop concerning yourself with what everyone else does and make your band anything remotely close to good.

you're boring...best thing about you is your face because its great looking at really ugly people. it appeals to the more morbid side of human nature. you then ruin it by opening your mouth and letting your putrid bile spill out.

time to shut the fuck up freakshow!

you're such a joke mate!

your constant campaign of hate towards us is complete proof that you are a sad' date=' whining pathetic excuse for a human being. you hardly let anything any of us say go without having a pop at it. why do you care so much? seriously though, why?

I'm not even going to get into the musical side of your post and actually debate with you on that because you're a holier than thou elitist fuckstick who has no concept of what this band is about.

seriously though, next time you're going to post something like the above go and try to think "nah, i wont, i dislike them but i'll ignore them." it might actually make you not come off as a total fucking cretin...maybe, i mean you have a long way to go.

what is your actual beef? dont give me this "you guys just overpromote yourselves" bullshit either. you're full of piss you repugnant, pitiful asshole. boo fucking hoo, so no one comes to your shows, try not being fucking crap, being a nice person and stop concerning yourself with what everyone else does and make your band anything remotely close to good.

you're boring...best thing about you is your face because its great looking at really ugly people. it appeals to the more morbid side of human nature. you then ruin it by opening your mouth and letting your putrid bile spill out.

time to shut the fuck up freakshow![/quote']

Aye so could that not have been said through pm?

1. The "best' date=' busiest and most hardworking band" to some people is often simply a total waste of time to other people. Dress it up all you like, mediocrity is mediocrity.

3. The usual unwillingness to accept that one of the reasons people may not like your band is that it MAY be perceived as a pale, watered-down imitation. Some prefer originals, not poor quality copies. You'd love to think someone was jealous of you, they're not, trust me.[/quote']

How old exactly are you?

You certainly act like a jealous little kid.

Grow up and get over your sad little vendetta against these boys.

It just fills these forums with unneccesary shite.

How old exactly are you?

You certainly act like a jealous little kid.

Grow up and get over your sad little vendetta against these boys.

It just fills these forums with unneccesary shite.

Everyone has a pop at each other on this forum. Havent you noticed that yet?