aberdeen-music

WORST BAND 2006 - have your say at the FUDGE AWARDS! :)

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye...you wee prick. I seem to recall you telling me you personally filling out forms at the moorings and telling punters to vote for tog....:p

thats the only reason you are on that list i'm sure of it.

i remember sticking them on one of my forms actually. but then i seen element 106

Biggest irony ever is that you like Spike and hate Element although I use spike riffs for Element songs and Element riffs for spike songs.:laughing:

Ah well, you hate us, Im not going to cry myself to sleep.

guitar doesnt equal band

plus you dont actually play anythign in spike. i have watched you and you prefer to slide your hands up and down a guitar really quickly rather than notes.

spike are entertaining.

Never said that guitar equals band. Its just that songwriting is quite a lot to do with it. Most of the songs have been written by me. Your observation skills are poor. It is mostly a basic riff then the same riff played faster during a blast beat.

To say that songwriting doesnt mean much balls. Take Hetfield out of Metallica or Mustaine out of Megadeth then see how the band fares. Not that I am the most important person in each band, just making a point that you dont seem to understand.

Guest tv tanned

I realise this vote usually gets comically awarded to a band who have been deemed to have gotten ideas above their station, but come on, Ascension are possibly the worst band the North East has ever had the misfortune to defecate upon the world.

I realise this vote usually gets comically awarded to a band who have been deemed to have gotten ideas above their station' date=' but come on, Ascension are possibly the worst band the North East has ever had the misfortune to defecate upon the world.[/quote']

i would just to say that i agree on one point there and disagree on the other.

ill pick you up on the one i disagree with.

the worst band isnt awarded to bands getting ideas above their station at all. its awarded to usually the best, busiest and most hardworking band of that particulalr year.

i need not point out the achievements of previous winners psycho a go go, liber8/AW and my minds weapon.

these bands win it because they get up the nose of everyone else in aberdeen not doing as well. its that age old British attitude of never wanting to see people getting on and doing well.

its gay.

I realise this vote usually gets comically awarded to a band who have been deemed to have gotten ideas above their station' date=' but come on, Ascension are possibly the worst band the North East has ever had the misfortune to defecate upon the world.[/quote']

It's about time the award actually went to a 'worst band' the previous two winners being as far away from worst as is possible!

Ascension are severly shit, they deserve to be egged for their crimes against music.:up: