aberdeen-music

Glass + Ashes / I Farm - in Dundee

Baz

GLASS AND ASHES

Hailing from Ventura, California, GLASS & ASHES soak every possible ounce of spirit and passion from a full-velocity scream! Musically dynamic and compelling, GLASS & ASHES is already garnering comparisons to TORCHES TO ROME, PLANES MISTAKEN FOR STARS, and YAPHET KOTTO, with a touch of D.C. of years past.

http://www.noidearecords.com/mp3s/Gl...athTheEyes.mp3

www.unshadowed.net/glassandashes/

I FARM

Starting in Ithaca, NY in the mid-90's and then relocating to NYC's rock mecca of Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Ripping fast melodic punk in the I Spy early Propagandhi vein,complete with snotty vocals and biting lyrics. Their fourth coming album IV will be released through Go-Kart records and was produced by Bill Stevenson (descendents/all)

There used to be a lot of bands like I Farm in NYC.. Rampant professionalism and careerism has all but killed New York City's punk scene, but happily, I Farm are still around accompanied by furious guitars, breakneck drums, and jackhammer bass - Jersey Beat

www.ifarmrock.com

Try Hards

great local lads playing fast and snotty danceable punk rock, featuring a human chin!

www.tryhards.co.uk

15 Minutes

Acoustic punk rock, songs about life, love, community, drinking and unity

www.quarter-of-an-hour.co.uk

DEXTERS, Castle Street, Dundee (opposite Sound Control)

13th March 2006

8pm - 4

BEWARE OF MAJOR LABEL ALTERNATIVES PLAYING THE SAME NIGHT

;)

• 3 weeks later...