aberdeen-music

MOST PUNCHABLE SCENESTER - fudge awards 2006 - you takes your pick...

The Ghost Of Fudge

its funny eh

everyone wants to punch two of the people who are actually doing something good for aberdeen and its bands

i love this place

xxxx

:D

YO maxi its not that your " selflessly poring your hart all over union street just to get us heard" that people want to kick the shit out of you, its the fact you think your better than everyone, and feel the need to stop people in the street, insult them, tell them how your so much better than them, then pretty much start a fight.

people want to punch you because your a dick.

• Upvote 1

YO maxi its not that your " selflessly poring your hart all over union street just to get us heard" that people want to kick the shit out of you' date=' its the fact you think your better than everyone, and feel the need to stop people in the street, insult them, tell them how your so much better than them, then pretty much start a fight.

people want to punch you because your a dick.[/quote']

is this true...?

to be honest in his defence i really cant see maxi being like that.

YO maxi its not that your " selflessly poring your hart all over union street just to get us heard" that people want to kick the shit out of you' date=' its the fact you think your better than everyone, and feel the need to stop people in the street, insult them, tell them how your so much better than them, then pretty much start a fight.

Which Maxi have you been speaking to? Cause the last few points certainly don't sound like the Maxi I know... since when has he ever said that he thought he was better than someone etc? Maybe he thinks the music he's listened to is better than the music you make, but not that he himself is better than you.

o_O

yeah, youve pretty much nailed it there

Do you even have a clue who he is?

aye i met him one night when i was pished as fuck on belmont street on route top a club with teabags and ewan fae UNCLE (sunday of the recent moorings all dayer with the naked guy in the box etc)

i was being a twat

i was heckling him about his band (after the banter from the last time i met him) or something along those lines, he then insulted me/what arkade is doing etc things got personal. actually set the recotrd straight, to which he apologised and i apologised

we didnt actually have a fight

he actually wanted to kiss and make up but we decided that on belmont street was prob not the best place for it ;)