aberdeen-music

MOST PUNCHABLE SCENESTER - fudge awards 2006 - you takes your pick...

The Ghost Of Fudge

Gotta love people who want to punch someone based on what they've said on the internet :laughing:

everyone wants to punch two of the people who are actually doing something good for aberdeen and its bands

Personally I'd say only one of them was doing a good thing, and I think Jamesy's doing a good job in putting on lots and lots of things :)

Guest tv tanned

Will Cloud be at the Fudge Awards?

In which case, it might get confusing as to which queue is for the bar and which is for punching him.

I don't really want to punch anybody, I'm a pacifist by physique, but I voted Jamesy simply because I missed his speech last year and want to hear him strut his stuff.

Guest tv tanned

Also, out of curiosity, has there ever been a nomination for a female for this category.

I think the sex discrimination officers should investigate.

Women have the right to be punchable too...

Guest tv tanned
They have the right' date=' but I would never consider it...it's a moral absolute. You never, ever hit a woman.

Putting a woman on the list would just mean waaaay too much controversy, and not the fun, cheeky kind the Fudge Awards are all about.[/quote']

Yes, I know.

I wasn't being entirely serious.