aberdeen-music

MOST PUNCHABLE SCENESTER - fudge awards 2006 - you takes your pick...

The Ghost Of Fudge

aye i met him one night when i was pished as fuck on belmont street on route top a club with teabags and ewan fae UNCLE (sunday of the recent moorings all dayer with the naked guy in the box etc)

i was being a twat

i was heckling him about his band (after the banter from the last time i met him) or something along those lines' date=' he then insulted me/what arkade is doing etc things got personal. actually set the recotrd straight, to which he apologised and i apologised

we didnt actually have a fight

he actually wanted to kiss and make up but we decided that on belmont street was prob not the best place for it ;)[/quote']

its true, SO to you people that called me a liar :finger:. i was speaking to maxi, and everybody felt the need to turn my post around, say that im a liar, that hes better than me bla bla bla bla bla

so untill you meet me and know who i am, please dont judge me.

i dont call people a dick for no reason, im a nice guy. me and maxi were going to go for a drink afterwords but never, for some reason. BUT i dont remember trying to kiss him, but hay i get gay when pished:up:

I've never heard Maxi say he was was "better" than anyone. Also' date=' anytime he insults anyone he always gives reason behind his insults.

So really... I see the above scenario as being utter bullshit.

Thus, I think I have reason to insult you by calling you a liar... my reason is given above...[/quote']

HAHAHA :finger: :finger: :finger:

So if you were going to go for a drink afterwards' date=' and wanted to kiss and make up, why shit all over him on this thread in the first place?[/color']

coz i was pissed. then woke up thinking "what a dick stoping me in the street, and saying how much he dosent like my band and any of the bands i like. saying that band like us, Weeping jesus and Element 106 were ruining aberdeens music scean". i was plain sour about some random guy i have only met like once slagging me off for no reason.

i was pissed and was fed up of the 2 hour argument me and my brother had with him and his mate and i just wanted to go home to my bed.

• Upvote 1

coz i was pissed. then woke up thinking "what a dick stoping me in the street' date=' and saying how much he dosent like my band and any of the bands i like. saying that band like us, Weeping jesus and Element 106 were ruining aberdeens music scean".[/quote']

:laughing: I may have missed something, but didn't Maxi drool all over Weeping Jesus on here?

weeping jesus are great

and it was about 5 mins chi

EHH?? o_O

you went on for ages how you hated us WJ and E106, i remember cos i like them both. saying that we were ruining aberdeens music scean? remember? the argument about drakes?

maxi you know as well as me that it was ALOT longer than 5 mins.

why are you totaly diffrent on here than in person?

(and im talking to maxi)