aberdeen-music

Tokyo

Uncle Mog

I'm really jealous that you're going. I'm trying to plan something for late this year but I'm probably the laziest person ever... so we'll see how it goes.

Anyway I've been told it's cheaper and more convinent to rent an apartment for two weeks. You'll avoid the extorsionate prices of a hotel or ryokan, yet still live in comfort. This is a popular choice for travellers.

When you going? You gonna check out the Ghibli musuem?

I'm really jealous that you're going. I'm trying to plan something for late this year but I'm probably the laziest person ever... so we'll see how it goes.

Anyway I've been told it's cheaper and more convinent to rent an apartment for two weeks. You'll avoid the extorsionate prices of a hotel or ryokan' date=' yet still live in comfort. This is a popular choice for travellers.

When you going? You gonna check out the Ghibli musuem?[/quote']

I was gonna go in November but I'm gonna have to put it off until Jan or Feb next year cos my mate I was going with is going to peru for a month. I can't remember what the Ghibli museum is? I've been reading the rough guide but I haven't got any definite plans of what I'll be doing yet, there's a fair few museums so I'll have to make a list of priority ones to do I think!