aberdeen-music

Most Shaggable - VOTE NOW! - fudge music awards 2006

The Ghost Of Fudge

Guest tv tanned

Obviously I am disappointed that my finely toned physical attributes were not enough to secure a nomination, but I will contain my disappointment and wish the eventual winner all the best.

Not at all' date=' I would not wish to remove such glory from one so deserving...

Milner & Rachie as the King & Queen of Fudge 2006?

Could be...[/quote']

such wonderous things could only be possible with the magic of fudge.

Anyway we dont need to win to be king and queen of fudge, clearly we are the best pieces of ass in these parts. :D

Guest tv tanned
such wonderous things could only be possible with the magic of fudge.

Anyway we dont need to win to be king and queen of fudge' date=' clearly we are the best pieces of ass in these parts. :D[/quote']

yes I hear your ass is much in demand downtown...

Guest tv tanned
market street baby ;)

i can be found outside the old waterfront bar at around 2 every morning wearing high heels and a pink corset' date=' ask for betty :)[/quote']

Sorry mate, Fool Annie and Cove Mary get my vote any day...

I think that even if you took the best features of all the nominees and stuck them together, you would still end up with a repulsive mutant.

That is the most disgusting list of inbreds I have seen since the "list of people who have additional limbs and animal excrement instead of facial features"

Guest tv tanned
I think that even if you took the best features of all the nominees and stuck them together' date=' you would still end up with a repulsive mutant.

That is the most disgusting list of inbreds I have seen since the "list of people who have additional limbs and animal excrement instead of facial features"[/quote']

But like the Murphy's...

Guest DustyDeviada
i voted for milner in all his skinny glory

Me too.

I would have voted for one of the girls, but they don't go topless on stage like Milner.

However, they could always remedy this for next year...