aberdeen-music

Bus Routes

Guest MerryChristmas

Which one goes to mastrick?

(little belfast)

could either catch the 22 or the 13, both of which take you up to the shops.

Either that, or the 23, which takes you to the Lang Stracht, so a wee walk would be in order.

Or the 16, which takes you to Provest Fraser Drive.

Aye, that's probably about it.

Guest MerryChristmas
could either catch the 22 or the 13' date=' both of which take you up to the shops.

Either that, or the 23, which takes you to the Lang Stracht, so a wee walk would be in order.

Or the 16, which takes you to Provest Fraser Drive.

Aye, that's probably about it.[/quote']

cheers :)

is Provest Fraser Drive beside the shopping centre?

Guest five years
or outside Mcdonalds across from the grave yard' date=' the 13 also stops there, so if you miss one you can get the other.[/quote']

oh yeah, the fun game of trying to work out which direction you wanna catch the 22...i remember it well, on my first day of work! ended up in heathryfold (always thought it was a fictional place) at the bus terminus before asking the driver "err...when do we get to midstocket road?", got there, eventually, for free. bonus.

oh yeah' date=' the fun game of trying to work out which direction you wanna catch the 22...i remember it well, on my first day of work! ended up in heathryfold (always thought it was a fictional place) at the bus terminus before asking the driver "err...when do we get to midstocket road?", got there, eventually, for free. bonus.[/quote']

It's funny, Heatheryfold is spelt thus. But on the bus on some English maps, it's spelt without the e in heather. Weird.