aberdeen-music

ZOGHURT LAUNCH PARTY! 27TH Feb @ The Tunnels

StewCat

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats my god damn hand!

i really ' date='really enjoyed this gig.infact id go as far as saying its the best ive been to and the most fun ive had in about a year.really glad i went.good friendly croud,full of lovely people!

sam beaton:set the energy level and pace of the eveing and i thought he did really well.would never listen to his one pound cd!but id certainly have a drink with and see the man again.top stuff.

Holy Folks:pure entertainment,and all about fun.dont think they really give a shit about what people think of their music but in no way does that take away from there overall fun,warm and exciting factor.

Fluffy:fucking love these guys.more people that dont take themselves to seriously and thats the kind of people i like to meet!came on leaps and bounds from the last time i saw them - and for the fannys that didnt find them funny should just fuck off and play with themselves.

: ( - was so impressed by this band - by far aberdeens best all round band at the moment - solid,funky and fun.original and fresh - a great prospect.

Cheers for everyone who put up with my pissed slur afterwards![/quote']

this post sums up the night in my eyes!