aberdeen-music

Asahara (Harsh Noise)

Guest Phantomsmasher

Finaly got another track which I am happy enough about to disclose. Both tracks up here are still demo's' date=' an e.p. worth of fully worked material should be ready by about Aprik/May if anyone is interested...

Asahara Soundclick Page.

Feel free to tear apart.

This is terrible. What is the POINT? What possible context can you imagine where people would actually want to listen to this? Perhaps you can explain the reasoning?

Guest Phantomsmasher

You seemed interested last time I posted up the original noise track...

There is a large contingent of people out there who will happily listen to 'noise' compositions. I do not claim to be anywhere near the ability of the likes of my influences, I am merely putting my work out there for constructive criticism, or even for people to enjoy if they are fans of the genre...

It's not the most accessible of sounds either, hence it's not exactly for everyone.

Cheers for listening anyway.

Guest Phantomsmasher

Aye, cheers for listening mate. I'm going to be doing some more ambient sound styles soon, but for the moment I'm working on the harsh/abrasive sound.

The finished version of Ruined Minds... is now up on the sound click thing. (small bump)

Guest Phantomsmasher

New track "Crawling Forward" + "Ward 12" (which is the final version of older song on there) available for listening. Apologies about the stupid gap in ''Crawling Forward'' my p.c. erased some of my data.

It's a damn site differant than the other stuff, far less harsh.

Enjoy.

• Upvote 1

tell me when you're ready for this live' date=' because I'm wanting to put on Nackte Insecten and Temple Of Static Christ from Glasgow. Maybe Kylie Minoise also?? Can't really think of who to support, you came out just in time.

Any chance of Pesthole live Mr Frobenstein?[/quote']

funnily just finishing recording for a release last night. couldnt do a lot of it live but have plans for something else outwith pesthole to do something in real life and extremely brutal.end of year maybe.

that would be a great gig by the way, earplugs and nosebleeds.