aberdeen-music

VOTE FOR KATY!.....please

pink_punk

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tam o' Shantie

oh and this 'student showoff' bullshit epitomises the whole phoney stereotypical 'let's party and be crazy' attitude that many students seem to feel the need to adhere to.

oh and this 'student showoff' bullshit epitomises the whole phoney stereotypical 'let's party and be crazy' attitude that many students seem to feel the need to adhere to.

Agree with you on that. Look at the time im posting this message! Thats because the guys somewhere near me in ma student flats who like to party and be crazy, are partying and being crazy, and keeping normal people awake:swearing:

It will be for the rejekt monkey.

Quite correct... you can juggle therefor you got my vote. us jugglers need to stick up for eachother!

also, this thread is pish and i agree with all the comments...BUT, you juggle...LOL...:up:

look, if you dont want to vote then there is no point writing pointless abuse aimed at me...i just thought you guys would be a little more supportive. thanks for everyone that has voted :) and for everyone else, i am not a braindead, paris hilton wannabe and im not like those pathetic students that everyone keeps bringing up!

Originally Posted by Tam o' Shantie

its just a fucking competition.....

Guest bluesxman

As Katy is almost 3000 votes behind the leader she appears to be fucked. And not in the sense all you horn toads would like. She does look somewhat like Hilton in the pic where her tits are almost but not quite out of her top. How long does it take girls to get their dress to stick in precisely the right place to achieve that look? And if they pull how do they time getting rid of the double sided sticky tape to avoid the embarrassment of having it left stuck on their tit? Getting dressed is like a Blue Peter segment for some girls these days....

Guest DustyDeviada
She does look somewhat like Hilton in the pic where her tits are almost but not quite out of her top.

I dunno, Katy's not "revealing" as much as Paris in this pic (not really work safe).

*link removed*

Guest bluesxman
I dunno' date=' Katy's not "revealing" as much as Paris in this pic (not really work safe).

[/quote']

Ha I saw that last week, i'm not convinced it hasn't been doctored.....