aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
pink_punk

VOTE FOR KATY!.....please

hey pretty people

my name is katy and im in a competition, and in order to win i need people to go online and vote. the thing is im not doing terribly well with my votes and it would be so cool if you could vote for me....and tell all your friends to!(it would make me smile) anyway the website is...............................

www.studentshowoff.com

just go on and click on my picture - im the one withe pink hair! thanks so so much - spread the word!!!! xxxx

Hmm...you like a decent smattering of 80's post-punk, so consider my vote: given. Although, the fact you have entered such a competition means you are hideously misguided

haha, they dont send spam. i promise, and if i win i will have a huuuuuuge party and you - will be invited! :)....p[lus if you vote you might win a prize like carling academy tickets or an ipod nano! wooo!

heyyy' date=' no its not :( did you vote?.....lets get everyone to vote!!!!!!YAY![/quote']no i didnt vote.

and I grew up in Abu Dhabi. Far superior.

Also, that post by Bobby, was in fact by me. He always leaves himself signed in on my pissing computer. Cunt.

Guest DustyDeviada

Here's a link to her picture for people who want to see if she's fit but can't be bothered looking up the website or voting for her.

24moto.gif

sorry - bird with the bow-tie and low cut top did it for me. *VOTES*..

maybe you should have linked directly to your voteing page!.

nevermind - i'm sure others will vote.

have a good valentines.

Guest five years

anyone else notice the fella from aberdeen in the bottom left corner?

didn't vote for him either.

Hmmm, he should be in the same class as me acording to his profile but I dont recognise him

Good lord, I went to school with that guy. Someone tell Binky - he was in the same year as him and pretty good mates with him back in the day.