aberdeen-music

New Decapitated album?

Dan G

Sounds like Smashing Pumpkins too me hahaha.

Nah it aint too bad but i really aint keen on the new death metal shite floating around nowadays ... no feeling in it anymore.

Gimmie Obituary or Autopsy anyday

none of this 2000mph shite (Except when it is played with a bit of conviction ala Napalm Death / Repulsion / Nasum /Mortician)

Sounds like Smashing Pumpkins too me hahaha.

Nah it aint too bad but i really aint keen on the new death metal shite floating around nowadays ... no feeling in it anymore.

Gimmie Obituary or Autopsy anyday

none of this 2000mph shite (Except when it is played with a bit of conviction ala Napalm Death / Repulsion / Nasum /Mortician)

See this is where I think Decapitated are far superior to so many death metal bands these days - because they actually ADD something to the genre. And that being that they are so removed from bog-standard death metal. Decapitated and in particular Necrophagist are the best two death metal bands I've heard in years... although I do like The black Dahlia Murder too. Those bands also sound RAZOR sharp unlike a lot of the old death metal troupe...

And Moritician are the worst band I've ever owned an album by.

But I can't actually understand why people like Mortician at all! I can understand why people like almost every other death metal band, but Moritician have a crappy drum machine that goes from silly and plodding to hyper speed impossible and you can't hear Will Rahmmer's vocals cos they are SO low and silly. The riffs are all rubbish too ,and he rhymes death with flesh in 80% of the songs. Good artwork/logo at least though... and some cool samples.

Descanting the insalubrious would be far better with a better production... I'm still a heartwork man, I'm afraid :D (and Scenes from a memory, when it comes to DT)

8o

But I can't actually understand why people like Mortician at all! I can understand why people like almost every other death metal band' date=' but Moritician have a crappy drum machine that goes from silly and plodding to hyper speed impossible and you can't hear Will Rahmmer's vocals cos they are SO low and silly. The riffs are all rubbish too ,and he rhymes death with flesh in 80% of the songs. Good artwork/logo at least though... and some cool samples.

Descanting the insalubrious would be far better with a better production... I'm still a heartwork man, I'm afraid :D (and Scenes from a memory, when it comes to DT)[/quote']

Mortician use a "real" drummer on some albums/tracks 8o