aberdeen-music

New Decapitated album?

Dan G

alot of pure blast bands i dont like. actually, no, thats a lie.

but stuff like Cephalic Carnage and stuff I da like, cos its silly tech, especially, CC, cos they just sound they're tech for the sake of it, rather than sounding deesc. Take punk music, times it by about 666mph, and you get ace. Discordance Axis/Hellnation/ Yacopsae style.

See, like with everything i think it sounds good if in context - or if done to benefit a song rather than for the sake of it. Bands that continually play blastbeats for the sake of it is to me as retarded as bands that have unnecessary shit guitar solos, or 10 beatdowns per song etc etc etc...

I find blasts boring after about 10 seconds. Even Cryptopsy would be better with half the blast beats.

Every now and then its great' date=' but for 2/3rds of every song... BORING![/quote']

:up: GREAT !!!!

i'd prefer alot of "grind" bands to try different styles of drumming but if the shoe fits ken?

You don't see Korn giving up the prepubescent lyrics just because some folk think it is necessary

okay well i think you get the idea min the noo ....

Bands that continually play blastbeats for the sake of it is to me as retarded as bands that have unnecessary shit guitar solos' date=' or 10 beatdowns per song etc etc etc...[/quote']but if you want to be fast, and you're good at being fast, and it sound goods fast...then play fast.

Out of curiosity Dan, did you listen to Gridlink - You Keep On Trying?

but if you want to be fast' date=' and you're good at being fast, and it sound goods fast...then play fast.

Out of curiosity Dan, did you listen to Gridlink - You Keep On Trying?[/quote']

I didn't I'm afraid but will have a listen later...

Well fair do's - if there are people who geuinely enjoy it fair enough, I'm not gonna tell them they are wrong. I just personally find it annoying.