aberdeen-music

year of the devil.

"Here is wisdom. He who has understanding' date=' let him calculate the number

of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is six hundred

sixty-six.

-Revelations chapter 13, Verse 18"

06/06/06

a tuesday.[/quote']

here we go again, they've been trying that on message boards for centuries, never comes to anything.

Guest onlynik

Three things,

1. The number would be 60606, or even 6062006 not 666.

2. We use the gregorian calendar when the bible was written they used a unisolar calendar .

3. This sounds like an Iron Maiden track, can't remember what its called though.

"Here is wisdom. He who has understanding' date=' let him calculate the number

of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is six hundred

sixty-six.

-Revelations chapter 13, Verse 18"

06/06/06

a tuesday.[/quote']

Tuesday is the worst day for a birthday. No good club nights, and really one of the more quiet days in town. Best sit it out till his birthday falls on a friday.

hook' date=' line, sinker, copy of the angling times.

edit:tubthumper = thick as mince too.

(did no one notice the playlist he'd posted?...he was listening to the track as he posted the message!)...DOH![/quote']

Yes, I actually did notice his Recently Played tracks list. But I thought I'd carry on the sarcasm from his post, which I hope he was trying to portray, or else he is thick as mince.

But anyway, you didn't notice my sarcasm, so we'll leave it at that.

Tuesday is the worst day for a birthday. No good club nights' date=' and really one of the more quiet days in town. Best sit it out till his birthday falls on a friday.[/quote']

Tis true, my birthday was on a tuesday last year. Went to exodus, it was dead. Was also middle of summer. Music was good though. Telly's usually shit on a tuesday as well. Perhaps the armegedden was constructed to lighten up the biggest non-day in the week. If so we should rejoice. Either that or watch emmerdale.

Yes' date=' I actually did notice his Recently Played tracks list. But I thought I'd carry on the sarcasm from his post, which I hope he was trying to portray, or else he is thick as mince.

But anyway, you didn't notice my sarcasm, so we'll leave it at that.[/quote']

surely you'd have been better replying with "aces high" or something then?

You're all confusing the "Beast" with the devil.

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Rev. 13:17, 18)

The mark of the beast = ID cards?