aberdeen-music

Things In Herds + Adrian Crowley + Blind Tommy Doo

chilli

Never a truer word said.

Amazing show. Thanks to IMP again. Was that good that I bought CD's from all three acts (And I've never done that before)

Blind Tommy Doo was a nice wee intro to the main performers. Adrian Crowley was just quality' date=' with a surprise wee cameo appearance from Mr Creosote added in for good measure. Doom folk. :up:

TIH are definitely an acquired taste, and all the better for it. Downbeat but feelgood at the same time. Late night listening for sure.

Wonderful[/quote']

got to agree with you there - really enjoyed all three acts.

nice wee cameo by The King in Adrian's set.

Only bought the BTD cd last night due to self-imposed budgetry restrictions and having too many cds lying in the "need to be listened to" pile at home.

Where are BTD from?

Marcus Doo (the one on the right as you look at the stage) lives just south of Stonehaven and the other one comes from Glasgow.

King Creosote bought a copy of their CD and was quite happy to pay to come in to the gig

as well.

Didn't Slayer have a album called "South of (Stone)Haven"? Similar, at least.

What a gent The King is - although it would have been great to see a bit of rock star posturing and some "do you know who am I?"