aberdeen-music

24 Season 5 Thread

Scootray

Seeing as there's a Lost thread, I thought I might as well open up a 24 thread. I've seen the first 7 episodes of the new season and let me tell you this, it's pretty (excuse my French) fucking cool.

I don't know if anyone else here has seen anything apart from the season 5 preview so I'll keep spoilers to myself for just now.

I would say this though, if you haven't seen 24 before, then I'd suggest you start watching as of Sunday, 9pm, Skyone.

:D

If anyone put up any spoilers before they appear on the telly i'll hunt 'em down and cut off their nads / scoop out their ovaries. If I can't get a hold of many episodes from a torrent or whatever I reckon it's going to be another wait-for-the-box-set job. Sky with 4 breaks absolutely kills the pace, which is what the show's all about.

I thought the preview was poop.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I thought the ending was pretty gash, spent the whole season waiting for 'those guys' to come back, and what better time than to rescue a bog-standard and pretty uneventful episode. Seasons 2 & 3 are the winners by a mile for me.

Don't know if they'll be able to keep the whole 'disobeying-orders-to-follow-up-the-only-lead' thing going for much longer. They'll need to get something really good to keep the show fresh.