aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Scootray

24 Season 5 Thread

Seeing as there's a Lost thread, I thought I might as well open up a 24 thread. I've seen the first 7 episodes of the new season and let me tell you this, it's pretty (excuse my French) fucking cool.

I don't know if anyone else here has seen anything apart from the season 5 preview so I'll keep spoilers to myself for just now.

I would say this though, if you haven't seen 24 before, then I'd suggest you start watching as of Sunday, 9pm, Skyone.

:D

If anyone put up any spoilers before they appear on the telly i'll hunt 'em down and cut off their nads / scoop out their ovaries. If I can't get a hold of many episodes from a torrent or whatever I reckon it's going to be another wait-for-the-box-set job. Sky with 4 breaks absolutely kills the pace, which is what the show's all about.

I thought the preview was poop.

Guest Bob Double Jack

that was a quality start ..... Jack is legendary.

New president is a stain.

Ace-ic. Only 22 hours to go!!!!

And please, no spoilers!!

In the US, they did 4 episodes over 2 evenings...how cool are they?

PS. It's on tonight in the US, which means I'll be getting my 24 fix either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Yaaas.

Guest Bob Double Jack

been tremendous so far. logan is a slimy twat. cool to see robocop back.

Guest Bob Double Jack

well, what did everyone think of that? i thought it was great, best series since the first one.

I thought the ending was pretty gash, spent the whole season waiting for 'those guys' to come back, and what better time than to rescue a bog-standard and pretty uneventful episode. Seasons 2 & 3 are the winners by a mile for me.

Don't know if they'll be able to keep the whole 'disobeying-orders-to-follow-up-the-only-lead' thing going for much longer. They'll need to get something really good to keep the show fresh.

well' date=' what did everyone think of that? i thought it was great, best series since the first one.[/quote']

My thoughts as well; it also benefitted from having one of the best final episodes of all the series, with a great cliffhanger. Those damned Commies!

So it's finally finished on Sky?

It feels like I saw series 5 many moons ago, I'm looking forward to series 6 which starts in January in the US. I love the internet. :up:

Season 5 was brillaint by far the best. It was brillaint from start to finish, it had the excitment of season 1 with the twists amd turns of 3 without the sillyness and cringeworthy bits of season 2. It definitely had the best final episode of any season too.