aberdeen-music

FezMonkey Vs Underflow

FezMonkey

I think we should settle this the fair way... a good ol arm wrestle between rebecca and fraser on stage...

oh no wait, i said fair, rebecca would kick his ass :D

just get people to vote on the door... i tells thee what, to make it imprtial i'll count the votes myself, as i have no idea who i want to win, i love both fezmonkey and underflow nights. what say yee?

Last time we arm wrestled I kicked Rebecca's ass. Twice.

Fucking bullshit!

I arm-wrestled you ONCE which was after I'd just arm-wrestled Calum and your arm was fresh as a daisy! Also, if I recall (and I'm sure Calum will verify) it was very close!

Bring it on! I'll arm-wrestle you on stage and publically humiliate you!

FezMonkey is proud to announce, the first contender in the FezMonkey Vs Underflow rumble!

You may have seen them tearing up the stage at the FezMonkey night on Jan 4th, and if you didn't then here's your chance to catch FezMonkey favourites..............................

TODAY WE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such an appropriate name too!

Fucking bullshit!

I arm-wrestled you ONCE which was after I'd just arm-wrestled Calum and your arm was fresh as a daisy! Also' date=' if I recall (and I'm sure Calum will verify) it was very close!

Bring it on! I'll arm-wrestle you on stage and publically humiliate you![/quote']

oh wait, yeah I beat Callum twice. Twas so long ago. and no, a remach wont be necessary

oh wait' date=' yeah I beat Callum twice. Twas so long ago. and no, a remach wont be necessary[/quote']

I think a rematch is absolutely necessary, and I think everyone else will agree

It will make a nice end to the night.

Though on second thoughts, maybe we shouldn't have it at the end, as I will have been drinking copiously, and you won't have been because you're too sensible

Hmmmmm.... which wrestler would I be' date=' and which would be Fraser??

*ponders*[/quote']

As the gang leaders you two have to take your pick from Vince McMahon and.... Paul Heyman/Bischoff or whoever it was....or Shane or Steph McMahon... I can't actually remember WHAT happened now.

Logic suggests you might have to be Stephanie McMahon... your cal though.

I don't know what Fraser looks like it make such a call on the others.

As the gang leaders you two have to take your pick from Vince McMahon and.... Paul Heyman/Bischoff or whoever it was....or Shane or Steph McMahon... I can't actually remember WHAT happened now.

Logic suggests you might have to be Stephanie McMahon... your cal though.

I don't know what Fraser looks like it make such a call on the others.

Would rather be Stacy Keibler

Fraser looks like Rik Flair!