aberdeen-music

Lead guitarist looking to form/join an old school rock band.

paime

Im looking to form or join a band which plays decent old school rock such as Guns n Roses, Queen, Led Zepelin, Skynyrd, Kravitz etc etc, basically classic melodic rock n roll with a bite.

I mostly play lead but enjoy a bit of rythm too. Im looking for some like-minded individuals who are tired of 'rock' bands who either scream down their microphones or play an endless repition of power chords!!

pm me if anone interested

Jimbo

not really thought about age as a factor to be honest, im 20 myself with about 7 years of guitar playing under my belt but im hardly the best nor the worst, how olad are you/how long have you been playing for?. The only way you can gage each other's experience and skill is by meeting up an playing. As for a place to practice i was kind of hoping that t#any potential drummer would be able to help out as they usually have a place to play their kit!

Holiday eh?! Alright for some!! If you're in you're in, sounds good to me! What kind of music do you generally listen to/play? The next step is finding a drummer and a singer so if you know anyone or if there is anyone reading this then for god's sake pm me cos you are needed desperately!!

Bass Player

Hey up

Think i might be interested. Been playin in a band playin mainly Rock covers/some own material for a few years. Split up recently over lack of direction. Stuff included Iron maiden, GNR, Metallica etc

I also know a drummer that could be up for a jam, but a decent singer is like hens teeth round these parts.

Awesome! I had no idea there were other people out there who actually like good rock instead of heavy slipknot style mumbo jumbo! Having a drummer interested is half the battle but i agree with you on the singer. If we all have a look for one then you never know who you will find. Just post as soon as you get one!!