aberdeen-music

The Rakes Gig!

UFB

It was absolutly amazing, everything about it was brillient, plus they opened up with the song Terror which is one of my personal favourites.

There isn't much else i can say apart from i thought it was brillient, the atmosphere in moshulu was amzaing, I don't know what the support/s were like as i got there about 15 minutes before The rakes came on.

It was absolutly amazing' date=' everything about it was brillient, plus they opened up with the song Terror which is one of my personal favourites.

There isn't much else i can say apart from i thought it was brillient, the atmosphere in moshulu was amzaing, I don't know what the support/s were like as i got there about 15 minutes before The rakes came on.[/quote']

You lucky person, i never managed to get a ticket, How long were they on for?

Jamiesd

Erm not entirely sure but i would hazard a guess at an hour, if anyone is willing to correct me then feel free.

Only thing, that made that night 99% billient instead of 100% was when i went to get a drink at the bar, and the guy behind the bar ID'd me, and said i was 17 which confused me cause my birthday is 28-09-87, then when he realised his mistake, he throw my drivers license onto the bar instead of handing it to me, which now means beer has leaked into it, and is now drying on my radiator at home, hopefully no smugging has occured, but this is just me being a fussy pain the arse, nice guy though.