aberdeen-music

New DNB track

Stripey

Guest lime ruined my life

the synths are quite nice. especially the bass synths, although i think the excessively long introductions a bit pointless, and i'd of liked some harder drums when it does kick in, but thats just preference obviously.

yeh it starts off really nicely' date=' id be interested to hear it once youve finished it all off, im a big fan of the more abient DNB. reminds me of something hybrid would do and im a big fan of them so thats a good thing for me.[/quote']

It is finished ;) Yeah older Hybrid stuff was good.

Lime, Soundian, the reason the intro seems excessively long is that it's just the first 2 minutes, the whole thing is 6 mins long ;)

Thought so' date=' sounds like it's just getting into it's stride.

Intro is too long though, only sheer perseverance made me stay and listen to the end of that clip.[/quote']

Do bear in mind that in the context these kind of tunes are meant for, only the dj is going to hear the first 1/8th of the tune and the 2nd 8th will be mixed in over the end of the last tune. Intro's of that length are pretty standard for the genre.