aberdeen-music

Fearne Cotton

Scenester1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tam o' Shantie

did ye knar...? that fearne cotton phoned up a curious music fan during her and 'reggie's show one sunday and told him to listen to 10 Easy Wishes? I have an audio clip of it somewhere...it was strange indeed and I got lots of phone calls and texts about it

whoa!!!

Why was my picture removed? That was a screen shot from "This Morning" thought if it could pass to be aired on daytime TV it would suitable for here.

Obviously not

If you're talking about the picture from robbscelebs then I dunno why it's not displaying, I imagine they don't like people linking to their pictures. But considering the general content of that website it's probably a good thing that it's not being seen.

If you're talking about the picture from robbscelebs then I dunno why it's not displaying, I imagine they don't like people linking to their pictures. But considering the general content of that website it's probably a good thing that it's not being seen.

Actually it occurs to me now I've thought about it that the picture could be displaying for some and not others depending on if they're viewing this website from home or at work. Pretty sure my work's filtering software will block the site that picture is on so if you try and link to a photo there then I won't see it.

Anyone want to tell me what the picture shows if they can see it?