aberdeen-music

Fearne Cotton

Scenester1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Im watching CBBC right now. Shes that loud' date=' blonde, squakey girl who presents Top Of The Pops and lots of CBBC shows. Does anyone agree with me that she is a total waste of fine oxygen even worse than Cat Deeley and even more ugly?[/quote']

You slag off Cameron from Big Brother which I'm fine with, you don't like my band, which I'm fine with... Now you lay into not only Ferne Cotton, but also Cat Deeley!!! Sir! You have crossed a line!!!

You slag off Cameron from Big Brother which I'm fine with' date=' you don't like my band, which I'm fine with... Now you lay into not only Ferne Cotton, but also Cat Deeley!!! Sir! You have crossed a line!!![/quote']

Well perhaps I was a little harsh I take it all back, perhaps we can all join together to fight against the biggest evil of them all. Yes thats right Davina McCall. Im sure everyone must agree except Thurisaz whos no doubt very excited at the mere mention of the womans name...

Nah.

Usually, its of a girl I've slept with sometime over the years. I pick and choose depending on my mood.

But there's also instances off this girl that gives the most amazing deepthroat that I saw once on a guys phone.

Theres also various episodes of BangBus, especially Dylan, the "christian girl gone bad". She had the prettiest fucking smile.

My Irish friend Emma. yeah, I think of her sometimes.

As far as celebrities, I fucking hate celebrities. They're all cunts.

Oooh, various Suicide Girls, esepcially Portia, in her bullet belt.

And sometimes I imagine having sex with Jodie Marsh while screaming obscenities at her in Arabic.

' date=' perhaps we can all join together to fight against the biggest evil of them all. Yes thats right Davina McCall. Im sure everyone must agree except Thurisaz whos no doubt very excited at the mere mention of the womans name...[/quote']

Nah she is not the biggest evil. The biggest evil of them all is that lassie presenter on Scotsport - fucking hell, don't get me started.

What is she Irish, Scottish, English? Not only does she have the weirdest most annoying accent, she is the 2nd wosrt TV presenter ever and has a mouth like a horse.

Who is the worst presenter ever you ask? Simple its Camerons little brother Julyan from the same rotton excuse for a Football show! Pathetic!