aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Jamesy

If your name is..

Karen Petrie was in my year at school.. I've got her mobile number - is possibly not correct as I haven't tried using it for about a year.

Shall I PM it to you?

If not... is her brother not in Samurai Fury or something like that?

If not... is her brother not in Samurai Fury or something like that?

Ha ha, yeah thats my sister, she had to go to ireland 2 days after loosing it so she had to go to glasgow and pay 100 for a new one. Great!

And the moral of this story is...

Don't take your passport as a form of ID on a drunken night out if you'll need it days later.

Passports are a fairly valuble form of ID, I would just take my driver's licence, or if I didn't have one of those, get another form of acceptable ID.

Guest tv tanned

Although that said, my fiancee will be 26 on her next birthday and still gets asked for ID by some places!

alternatively' date=' look over 18 in the first place to avoid the need.[/quote']

Unfortunatly, i can't to that, i am cursed with a face that makes me look about 14, i still get asked for ID when i buy cig's, i darn't not go out without my Drivers license, I have yet not to be asked for ID anywhere i go, except Drummonds, but andy still tells the other bartenders to ID me for a laugh.