aberdeen-music

police incident, can any one help?

lepeep

looks like george micheal.

fuck me, I think you are right!

is it the lady from the yorkie Advert?

I love this bit :

She added: "Apparently the problem with the moustache was that the police only had long moustaches on their computer so they had to sort of chop it off at the ends."

_41309464_efit203.jpg

a little bit of shit flew out me when i witnessed that.. i mean WTF

"The man was a pretty odd-looking character and we didn't get a good look at his face, but he didn't look that odd," Mrs Rule said.

"The man in the picture has half an ear - he didn't have half an ear. And his moustache wasn't like that.

"I don't think I've ever seen anyone who looks like that in Stalham or anywhere else in my life."

She added: "Apparently the problem with the moustache was that the police only had long moustaches on their computer so they had to sort of chop it off at the ends."

OMG the tears

speaking of police incidents has anyone seen the sign on powis about the incident that occurred? i'm intrigued

I'm not sure but the lassie that sits behind me at work's boyfriend was knocked over at the pedestrian crossing at causewayend a couple of days ago. It was a hit and run and the driver also rammed another car off the road apparently. Maybe thats what the signs are about - although I haven't been down that way myself so I haven't seen them.

I'm not sure but the lassie that sits behind me at work's boyfriend was knocked over at the pedestrian crossing at causewayend a couple of days ago. It was a hit and run and the driver also rammed another car off the road apparently. Maybe thats what the signs are about - although I haven't been down that way myself so I haven't seen them.
if its the one i walked past yesterday, there was flowers tied to the police sign. so im guessing somebody is dead.

Guest Laura@TMB
if its the one i walked past yesterday' date=' there was flowers tied to the police sign. so im guessing somebody is dead.[/quote']

Quite possibly this gentlman:-

http://www.thisisnorthscotland.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=149235&command=displayContent&sourceNode=149218&contentPK=13970423&moduleName=InternalSearch&formname=sidebarsearch