aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
framheim

anyone playing a sporting event tonight or tomorrow?

which i could come take photo's of? it has to be an organised event not just a kickabout in the park with your mates. it's for my college course. preferably in aberdeen but i'm kinda desperate so anywhere considered.

let me know as soon as possible.

Guest neil ex
I'm pretty sure there's a sporting event at Pittodrie this evening...

I was going to suggest exactly that.

Dave if you phone up Pittodrie and ask them nicely to let you in to take some photos of the game tonight can I be your assistant?

no, cause i don't have a camera out from the college as there wasn't a definite response when i checked at college earlier.

so anything happening tomorrow night? doesn't have to be professional, just an organised thing with teams or something. or which might look organised. :)

you doing hnc photography at aberdeen college? hah' date=' remember the same project years ago..

i just went and hung around the university playing fields and persuaded a team to stop for 5 minutes. or even if you just got some people to dress up in football kit and stand in 2 lines, it shouldn't really matter[/quote']

different outcome. i'm in the hnd year now and it's for press and photojournalism. have to take pictures of the actual match.