aberdeen-music

Quik, At Long Last, The Try Hards, Mutley, The Upstarts @ Tunnels

kirkt

Quik: Local metallipunk legends www.myspace.com/quik

At Long Last Melodic hardcore in a similar vein to Rise Against www.myspace.com/atlonglastrock

The Try Hards Early 80s influenced melodic hardcore punk from Dundee. Like 7Seconds, Circle Jerks etc www.myspace.com/thetryhards

Mutley Hardcore punk from Glasgow. Like The Casualites, Leftover Crack etc www.myspace.com/mutley

The Upstarts Dirty thrashy ska punk www.myspace.com/theeupstarts

@ Tunnels, Carnegies Brae, Aberdeen

Monday 20th February 2006

7.30pm- late, 4 door tax

it can often be found on ...

Aberdeen music radio and can easily be found at local venues,masquerading as the gig not to be missed at any cost,it usually is quiet,slow, droning, dirge that makes you feel like going up to the culprits and saying Now now ye've had yer fun,now FUCK OFF and give someone good a chance ye deef numpty.

I hasten to add

The Upstarts are braw and will never fall into the namby category,although a lot of so called new punk bands may as well put on a flowery dress and stick a sign round their neck saying I suck Satans cock - Greenday are a good example-punk rock MY ARSE .

Mon the trumpet,trumpets and SKA rule .....remember .......

FUCK NAMBY SHITE

Aberdeen music radio and can easily be found at local venues' date='masquerading as the gig not to be missed at any cost,it usually is quiet,slow, droning, dirge that makes you feel like going up to the culprits and saying Now now ye've had yer fun,now FUCK OFF and give someone good a chance ye deef numpty.[/quote']

yeah but this gig will be better than the one on tuesday. less namby pamby shite.

that's true...no truffle shuffle though. therefore no extra points awarded

:laughing:

The sound seemed to be a bit crap for The Upstarts,At Long Last and the start of Quik's set.

Was muchos impressed by the crowd.

Everyone came down for the bands and didn't piss off to the outside like i've seen in recent gigs:)