aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DustyDeviada

Flying Car on Google Earth

Speaking of google earth - my old school has got a smiley face with the words tit and cunt written beneath it (you can probably guess where) on the old cricket wicket.

At about 51*23'21" N by 0*0'54" W, if you've nothing better to be doing....

why is that *thing* the only thing that has an uber shadow?

And yes i realise if it was floating it would have a darker shadow as we are viewing below it but look at the picture its the only thing with a shadow

VERDICT

Fake

lol

Speaking of google earth - my old school has got a smiley face with the words tit and cunt written beneath it (you can probably guess where) on the old cricket wicket.

At about 51*23'21" N by 0*0'54" W' date=' if you've nothing better to be doing....[/quote']

Awesome! :D:up:

Or is it in fact a bus shelter with glass sides???

Flossie

I was definately going with a bus shelter too, but having now conducted a thorough search of the Lucky Bay area, i can't find any others..... so unless there's a new bespoke, one-off bus shelter market, I'm going with a flying car!

At about 51*23'21" N by 0*0'54" W' date=' if you've nothing better to be doing....[/quote']

I cant find the tits and cunt. or the smiley face.

Get your pointer on 51*23'19" N by 0*0'55" W and rotate to face exactly South.

googleearth.JPG

Ah I see it! I was looking at the wrong place. I was looking at the weird building at N 51*23'10 and E 0*0'15 which I though looked like a school.

To be fair I was really tired. Else I might have noticed I was at the wrong co-ordinates

Get your pointer on 51*23'19" N by 0*0'55" W and rotate to face exactly South.

googleearth.JPG

I was trying to show this to my missus on google earth today but it's gone! Replaced by a football pitch. Or am I just looking in the wrong place again.....