aberdeen-music

The Byre

Chi 666

Guest texjamm

Groove Cruise have just spent last weekend at The Mill doing a 4 track demo which we will mix this Sunday. Although the mix isn't yet done I am already very happy with the results. :music: The studio is very relaxed and Neil is very accomodating, offering very good advice on getting the best results for your dosh.

I know people will say The Mill is not the cheapest in the area, my only response to this is - SAVE UP FOR IT - IT'S MONEY WELL SPENT. I've made cheaper demos and you really can tell the difference!!:( I can't comment on other 2 places as I haven't used them.

Cheers,

Mike

Guest texjamm
I'd be pretty keen to hear the Groove Cruise demo. I take it that it's original stuff?

Once we have the finished demo in our little mitts we will be letting people hear it. Its all covers as we intend to use it as promotion to get gigs etc. You know, play something people know!

If you want to hear us live we're playing the Stag Hotel in Banchory on this Sunday (12th) from 6pm 'till 9pm.

Cheers,