aberdeen-music

Tattoos

Mick Maverik

hey can anyone recommend somewhere in town for me to get a tattoo? somewhere reputable? also I need a little info about it? will be losing a bit weight affect the tattoo at all if I have it on my upper arm? Cause I'm intending to get back to the gym soon, and am thinkin maybe if my arms pump up a bit it might fuck the image? or am I just bein stupid? Any info would be much appreciated.

Andy xxx

Draconian Tattoo , on George Street, is very good. I know people who've also had good experiences at Retro Rebels, but I personally would recommend Draconian.

Losing some weight won't affect your tattoo. Major weight gain/loss (like gettin pregnant :p) might stretch a tattoo on your tummy for example, but a bit of gain/loss won't affect it (at least, thats what they told me when i got mine done).

To be honest I wouldn't get another tattoo in aberdeen. I found Draconian to be rude to me and also the very smoky atmosphere in the waiting room was a bit off putting too.

I would recoment Dave Crossley at Calidonia Sun Tattoos in stirling, this is where nearly all the retro rebels crew get theirs done and he is a fantastic and friendly tattooist.

he said the guy seemed 2 busy 2 have any manners like but hes goin back soon 2 get another

This is the sort of thing that gets me. If he seems to busy to have any manners then in my eyes he may well be too busy to care that much about the work he puts on you, which when you have to live with it for the rest of your life is rather important.

This is the sort of thing that gets me. If he seems to busy to have any manners then in my eyes he may well be too busy to care that much about the work he puts on you' date=' which when you have to live with it for the rest of your life is rather important.[/quote']

his tatto did look cool tho n hes goin back so couldnt b tht bad,n my m8 does h8 tht sort of thing aswell